No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Rooting for Germany but don't think they'll win tbh - Too many injuries\injury prone players and I just don't understand Lowe's selection. I mean Kevin Trapp, wtf? He's probably not even a top 10 GK in Germany (granted he'll get no game time anyway still should of taken Fahrmann), Hector is naff, Rudiger shouldn't be in that team, Draxler shouldn't be either imo

I think Spain probably take it.
    Wasnt Neur injured? but yeah thats a pretty bizarre 23 man squad tbh, but then he is a bit of a bizarre bloke, seems to take more care in his matching shirts with the assistant...seems like the type of bloke to be into S&M type ****, probably has a bull dyke put his balls in a vice after each game in a Berlin dungeon.

Btw Ill take any bet you want that Spain don't make the final 3.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Wasnt Neur injured? but yeah thats a pretty bizarre 23 man squad tbh, but then he is a bit of a bizarre bloke, seems to take more care in his matching shirts with the assistant...seems like the type of bloke to be into S&M type ****, probably has a bull dyke put his balls in a vice after each game in a Berlin dungeon.

Btw Ill take any bet you want that Spain don't make the final 3.

Yeah, broken foot I believe and as great as Neuer is I think Lowe should probably start Ter Stegan who has been fantastic lately.
      Haha I definitely wouldn't want to see that guys browsing history that's for sure even Germans find him odd.

Yh sure come at me with a number.
      If anybody else fancies betting on the WC then chuck me an offer

Comment

Going with Spain

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          Doubtful.

How did I “disrespect the sport” again??
          Doubtful? Football is the most popular sport here. Played it for majority of physical education class. It's popular at elementary and secondary school. Almost all school on the island take place and they need money for jerseys and football shoes.

It's a female game. You said it to downplay the sport.

A next thing, don't be calling me a scrub. A man of your background and family history should not be using a person's position in life to put them down. Do better because you know better. You had a front row view to how dire life can get for some folks.

Comment

I think it's between Spain and Brazil tbh. I don't think Germany are AS good this time round but still very formidable. Lahm and Boeteng not here are huge losses to them and i'm puzzled as to why they didn't bring Sane. The kid runs at players for fun.

England will get through groups but will likely get spanked if they finish second in the group. I think if we come first in the group we will reach the QF. Just not convinced with the lineup to be honest. A lot of decent players, just no one who is special. We don't have a Neymar, Mbappe, Neuer, Isco etc...

I think it's actually going to be a **** world cup compared to the last one, will still probably be better than South Africa though, good lord that was shocking. Worst football to be used, vuvuzelas and negative football throughout.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Doubtful? Football is the most popular sport here. Played it for majority of physical education class. It's popular at elementary and secondary school. Almost all school on the island take place and they need money for jerseys and football shoes.

It's a female game. You said it to downplay the sport.

A next thing, don't be calling me a scrub. A man of your background and family history should not be using a person's position in life to put them down. Do better because you know better. You had a front row view to how dire life can get for some folks.
              Ok. So you played it in PE and at school, gotcha. Nothing organized though, correct?

It’s a female sport in America. Is that not a correct statement?

Come correct when talking to me then. What you said was like me saying you have no right to speak on America or anything about it cause you’re not American. That would be pretty stupid, right?

My daughter just played the number 1 G05 team in the country memorial weekend. We lost, but my daughter scored. 1 of only 2 goals they gave up the whole tournament.

Comment

Ok. So you played it in PE and at school, gotcha. Nothing organized though, correct?

Come correct when talking to me then. What you said was like me saying you have no right to speak on America or anything about it cause you’re not American. That would be pretty stupid, right?

My daughter just played the number 1 G05 team in the country memorial weekend. We lost, but my daughter scored. 1 of only 2 goals they gave up the whole tournament.
                Red - It was organized when we played against other classes. There was ain inter-grade league for every grade we were in. We were playing for prizes and had referees involved.

Did you play organized football?

Yellow -No. Look up the MLS. You will see that you are wrong and MLS is more popular than the female equivalent.

Green - You weren't coming correct, so I had to tell you to get the **** out. On that America issue, you already told me I had no right to comment but I didn't follow you instructions because real niggas do what they wanna do and b*tch niggas do what they can.

Purple - what year was this? I thought it was your granddaughter and I remember I sent you my best wishes.

I aint the one for you to take this crappy behaviour too because I never brought crappy behaviour to you. You were acting like b*tch towards football in this thread so I let you know you didn't have to comment or be in here.

Comment

LOL @ anybody voting for England.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Red - It was organized when we played against other classes. There was ain inter-grade league for every grade we were in. We were playing for prizes and had referees involved.

Did you play organized football?

Yellow -No. Look up the MLS. You will see that you are wrong and MLS is more popular than the female equivalent.

Green - You weren't coming correct, so I had to tell you to get the **** out. On that America issue, you already told me I had no right to comment but I didn't follow you instructions because real niggas do what they wanna do and b*tch niggas do what they can.

Purple - what year was this? I thought it was your granddaughter and I remember I sent you my best wishes.

I aint the one for you to take this crappy behaviour too because I never brought crappy behaviour to you. You were acting like b*tch towards football in this thread so I let you know you didn't have to comment or be in here.

Yes I did play organized soccer.

Two weeks ago. (8 days to be exact)

I don’t have a granddaughter I have a grandson and he’s 2.

I don’t have to do any research as I’m still heavily involved and do tournaments often. I know what the majority of youth play here in America

And don’t act like you weren’t trying to sneak diss America in your response. Hence my response in kind; “it’s a girls sport here in America”

You just continue to do what you CAN bro.

Comment

America is #1 but that dont mean they dictate which sport is most popular

soccer is not popular in America but for the rest of the world? soccer is #1.

and judging by the last world cup ratings, Americans are watching more and more.

the world cup is watched by over 3 billion people per 2014 stats.

Comment

Working...
                      X