• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got a brazil v argentina final.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Brazil have won a World Cup in Sweden in 1958
      I thought Argentina won the 1990 WC in Italy but as it turns out, it was Germany.

They did make it to the final, though.

Comment

Doing that brackets I had Portugal making the final.

Weird team Portugal. They’re not that good but very experienced, very dull, and utilise Ronaldo

Comment

Im a full supporter of Brazil

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Ze germans are not gonna do ****! they don't have an out and out striker, too many similar players in the same positions, and they just left out their best winger Sane, and lost to Austria in a friendly

the dark horse underdogs for me are Columbia (sanchez is a beast in defence, Rodriguez, Falcao, Bacca, Cuadrado etc.

Senegal and Serbia will make the playoffs too imo
            They weren't the favorite to win 2014 too but Germans have good midfielders and decent defense but one thing they do better than most top teams are not botching under pressure of a big game or big final.. they are definitely beatable but they have seasoned players still playing unlike many teams like Spain who had the best defense in mid 2000s and decent offense but didn't have a great midfielders/strikers coming in the 2014 World Cup..
            Sweden may make it to playoffs too and Columbia should make it to the play offs rather easily from that group..

Comment

I'm going with France, crazy depth and talent in pretty much every position and they have the experience of getting far as we saw in the Euro's 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Their presence is never really felt at World Cups. It's ancillary at best so they won't be missed.
                Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Yanks and irony really don't mix...
                Well, it is a girls sport here. So I think we’re doing ok.

And the irony wasn’t lost on me either. I was just being a d*ck.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  Well, it is a girls sport here. So I think we’re doing ok.

And the irony wasn’t lost on me either. I was just being a d*ck.
                  If that's your view, just stay out the thread.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      France would be two-time champions if that never happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X