No announcement yet.

Licking/eating the biff chop is overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
    It's not a recognised slang lol something of my own in reference to biff chop suey.
    I see, hahahaha.

But it still takes Brit's mind to come up with something like that. No way a fat yank like myself would come up with anything like that. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Not really. She has a three to four days window right after her period. I never go beyond 3 days.
      I pull out once the blood stops flowing. Your saying you keep risking it up to 3 days after that?

Comment

For the American bro I'm talking about eating p*ssy.

Don't know about you fellas but I've always found it claustrophobic, boring, sometimes prickly. A metallic taste when the women is leaking like a tap sometimes.

I'm not overly impressed by it all and think we should stop putting the bastards on a pedestal and getting Snatch round our chops.

Time to reclaim our right to have our balls suckled not vice versa. I'll put my dick in my missus's eyelids, batty wherever she wants I'll spray sperms on her armpit, carpet etc but I'm not putting my facial features in that dark forboding cokpit again.

Stand up for your rights. As salaam alaikum
        naaaaah you just want to suck diick nigga you is gay.

Comment

For the American bro I'm talking about eating p*ssy.

Don't know about you fellas but I've always found it claustrophobic, boring, sometimes prickly. A metallic taste when the women is leaking like a tap sometimes.

I'm not overly impressed by it all and think we should stop putting the bastards on a pedestal and getting Snatch round our chops.

Time to reclaim our right to have our balls suckled not vice versa. I'll put my dick in my missus's eyelids, batty wherever she wants I'll spray sperms on her armpit, carpet etc but I'm not putting my facial features in that dark forboding cokpit again.

Stand up for your rights. As salaam alaikum
          most times, its not for my pleasure. she does ''something'' for me, i usually return the favor. i refuse to go downtown if its unkempt and raggedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
            I pull out once the blood stops flowing. Your saying you keep risking it up to 3 days after that?
            I don't go there while the blood is flowing, because that's unclean. Once the blood stops flowing i give myself a three day window.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I see, hahahaha.

But it still takes Brit's mind to come up with something like that. No way a fat yank like myself would come up with anything like that. Lol
              Lol I put it down to being left handed we're supposedly abstract thinkers.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                naaaaah you just want to suck diick nigga you is gay.
                Not really mate, and I'm white.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  most times, its not for my pleasure. she does ''something'' for me, i usually return the favor. i refuse to go downtown if its unkempt and raggedy.
                  I got ya, I used to be the same but my woman just stopped putting effort in so I have aswell lol

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    I don't go there while the blood is flowing, because that's unclean. Once the blood stops flowing i give myself a three day window.
                    Lol just shower afterwards man. Your getting to raw dawg unusually warm vag. Its quite a sensation.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                      Lol just shower afterwards man. Your getting to raw dawg unusually warm vag. Its quite a sensation.
                      Fuk that ain't getting no blood going in my japseye. Don't care how warm it is bro. You're ill. If you want a warm meat piece just stick a sock on it clean one preferably. Less mess and you can keep it warm long as you like.

Comment

Working...
                      X