• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
    Subtle but funny bro
    That guy isn't getting any p*ssy.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Im with ya on that.
      When its time to man up and go the grunge i will keep going till my jaw get sore.
      I hate it though the smell of gash all round my face after. my tongue hurting underneath. Lack of oxygen Whilst diving into the biff.

The bird laying there looking like it's just had an anathylactic shock. Float like a butterfly stung that b*tch like a killerbee.

And the consistency of flange is no different from a prawn mayonnaise sandwich but without the smell if you're lucky.
      Last edited by PsychoPat; 10-03-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Don't know why you're commenting. You belong in the "fellatio makes me a strong ginger minge" thread.
        Hes got power levels over 9000 in eating cok.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          That guy isn't getting any p*ssy.
          Hahaha gets his p*ssy from Google images.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Thats them days when they fall pregnant.
            Rollin the dice their my friend.
            disagree my boy, the research ive seen says that's the timeframe they are unlikely to get preggers. hasn't failed me yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
              I hate it though the smell of gash all round my face after. my tongue hurting underneath. Lack of oxygen Whilst diving into the biff.

The bird laying there looking like it's just had an anathylactic shock. Float like a butterfly stung that b*tch like a killerbee.

And the consistency of flange is no different from a prawn mayonnaise sandwich but without the smell if you're lucky.
              All about the biff these days eating some good vag these days

Comment

To be fair, I wouldn't eat anything called a ""biff chop"" either

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  To be fair, I wouldn't eat anything called a ""biff chop"" either
                  Its a name you don't eat names do you? You eat the actual food, the food being p*ssy in this instance.

Comment

Working...
                  X