No announcement yet.

Licking/eating the biff chop is overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    Your obsession with Elroy is very telling.
    Got me mixed up with you.
    You went and became his neighbour.

So who is obsessed?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Got me mixed up with you.
      You went and became his neighbour.

So who is obsessed?
      You.. siablo the dick sucking liar. It's ok we expect it of your kind.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Oh... you're still young. You'll learn
        Hopefully bro. Still green at the moment know I have many things to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
          No doubt! Girls start to smell down there about 2 days before they start their cycle. Unless they are just lazy and have piss poor hygeine. In that case they always smell awful. I won't put my face anywhere close to it if thats the case. I spoil a girl by not pulling out during that time up until just before shes off the rag. Girls usually won't get pregnant during that window and I have tested this out heavily to great success. I have no kids. The only time I risked it and slipped up on my pull out game during a non period window the girl actually got pregnant. Nothing came of it though she lost it within 2 weeks, but thats another story. So to sum it up. If shes off her cycle, I will feast on her. If she's on her cycle, I'll pump her with even more liquid since it wont stick anyways. The time the woman is most fertile is right after the period just to throw out another fun fact.
          That's mental didn't realise the smell was linked to that to. Thanks for the info though bro. You have more experience then I do

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Dont mind eating the snatch. Have to compensate for my lil rice. Id call it a noodle but thats too big
            Use you're fingers if they're longer lol

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              I never eat pu5sy, unless I'm crazy in love with the girl, at which point I'll do anything I can to make her happy.

I've had some girls complain and beg me to do it, but I don't give a ****. They can eat a dick. Preferably mine.
              Yeah thats fair enough. And i share the same view on you're last sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Red - what do you mean there?
                "in her batty" I ment that as in **** sex. I have only done it once not with my current partner though she's not keen on the idea lol

Comment

Who is rating it all that highly?? The act itself is lame.. if the girl is sweet/ real hot/ your girl.../maybe some other enticing factor it can be ok.. but u arent going to get off on it.. cuz yur dick isnt involved ...

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                    "in her batty" I ment that as in **** sex. I have only done it once not with my current partner though she's not keen on the idea lol
                    You British?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
                      Who is rating it all that highly?? The act itself is lame.. if the girl is sweet/ real hot/ your girl.../maybe some other enticing factor it can be ok.. but u arent going to get off on it.. cuz yur dick isnt involved ...
                      Long time no see man What's up?

Comment

Working...
                      X