Collapse
No announcement yet.

Licking/eating the biff chop is overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont mind eating the snatch. Have to compensate for my lil rice. Id call it a noodle but thats too big

Comment

I never eat pu5sy, unless I'm crazy in love with the girl, at which point I'll do anything I can to make her happy.

I've had some girls complain and beg me to do it, but I don't give a ****. They can eat a dick. Preferably mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
        For the American bro I'm talking about eating p*ssy.

Don't know about you fellas but I've always found it claustrophobic, boring, sometimes prickly. A metallic taste when the women is leaking like a tap sometimes.

I'm not overly impressed by it all and think we should stop putting the bastards on a pedestal and getting Snatch round our chops.

Time to reclaim our right to have our balls suckled not vice versa. I'll put my dick in my missus's eyelids, batty wherever she wants I'll spray sperms on her armpit, carpet etc but I'm not putting my facial features in that dark forboding cokpit again.

Stand up for your rights. As salaam alaikum
        Red - what do you mean there?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Red - what do you mean there?
          Quit pretending it's not all the places you want men to lay their dicks on you... You silly b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
            Quit pretending it's not all the places you want men to lay their dicks on you... You silly b*tch.
            You neighbour must be out.

Comment

You neighbour must be out.
              Why do you want to suck him too? You disgusting POS.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                No doubt! Girls start to smell down there about 2 days before they start their cycle. Unless they are just lazy and have piss poor hygeine. In that case they always smell awful. I won't put my face anywhere close to it if thats the case. I spoil a girl by not pulling out during that time up until just before shes off the rag. Girls usually won't get pregnant during that window and I have tested this out heavily to great success. I have no kids. The only time I risked it and slipped up on my pull out game during a non period window the girl actually got pregnant. Nothing came of it though she lost it within 2 weeks, but thats another story. So to sum it up. If shes off her cycle, I will feast on her. If she's on her cycle, I'll pump her with even more liquid since it wont stick anyways. The time the woman is most fertile is right after the period just to throw out another fun fact.
                Not really. She has a three to four days window right after her period. I never go beyond 3 days.

Comment

It's great if they're sitting on your face and immobilizing you. I would never crouch on all fours while she lays on her back, but it's heaven when they plop down on your face and you squirm a little at first but then just accept the fact that your face and mouth are going to be servicing their vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    Why do you want to suck him too? You disgusting POS.
                    Red - There you go. Confirmation that you and Elroy are engaging in ****sexuality.

Comment

Red - There you go. Confirmation that you and Elroy are engaging in ****sexuality.
                      Your obsession with Elroy is very telling.

Comment

Working...
                      X