N/S Korea planning to officially end war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    What are you trying to debate??

I simply said liberals will find fault..

Then instantly right on que, phenom enters and proves my point

Then you come in and try to find some self worth by showing off your knowledge of random Korea trivia.

If your trying to debate, then does that mean that you think liberals won’t find fault? Phenom already proved it, so what’s to debate?
    Liberals will find fault with it, exactly like I said that Republicans found fault with the original reconciliation between North and South Korea (AKA Sunshine Policy) never acted like Liberals would not act partisan. You just keep deflecting because you don't know **** about Korea. (YDKSAK)

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      Wanna just admit that you never know anything about the **** you post???
      About Korea, I already did. I dont know nor do I care. But I do know that liberals would find fault in it.

Who gives a shyt about Korean history besides you?

Why would any normal person know that stuff?

Give us some insight into the life of a mysterious internet stranger with vast amounts of arcane knowledge of Korean history.

You sound like a bunch of fun at parties

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        What does liberals or conservatives have to do with this US didn't facilitate or have a seat in the summit
        A combination of the sanctions from the united states and a multitude of other things that brought rocket man to his knees

Comment

About Korea, I already did. I dont know nor do I care. But I do know that liberals would find fault in it.

Who gives a shyt about Korean history besides you?

Why would any normal person know that stuff?

Give us some insight into the life of a mysterious internet stranger with vast amounts of arcane knowledge of Korean history.

You sound like a bunch of fun at parties
          I already did. I read about two whole books, neither more then 300 pages. A normal person would wanna know maybe a lil backstory on why we might get into a nuclear war...

It's really not that deep of knowledge either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            Liberals will find fault with it, exactly like I said that Republicans found fault with the original reconciliation between North and South Korea (AKA Sunshine Policy) never acted like Liberals would not act partisan. You just keep deflecting because you don't know **** about Korea. (YDKSAK)
            Ok, so what are you trying to debate then?

Congrats on being captain Korea

Comment

And the liberals will find fault in it
              liberals will be so triggered when trump wins the nobel peace prize

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/17/nort...nd-to-war.html

They could begin discussing it next week...maybe...probably
                This is true, after a closed-door meeting with my American friend, I decided to ease the tensions in the Korean peninsula.

So, people of planet earth, be thankful to Dennis Rodman who solely convinced me to pursue a lasting peace in Korea.

Supreme Leader

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong Un' View Post
                  This is true, after a closed-door meeting with my American friend, I decided to ease the tensions in the Korean peninsula.

So, people of planet earth, be thankful to Dennis Rodman who solely convinced me to pursue a lasting peace in Korea.

Supreme Leader
                  thank you Supreme Leader. Can I eat today?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    thank you Supreme Leader. Can I eat today?
                    Your Supreme Leader is still eating, wait until I finish, then you can slurp my 2-incher.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong Un' View Post
                      Your Supreme Leader is still eating, wait until I finish, then you can slurp my 2-incher.
                      God bless you

Comment

Working...
                      X