No announcement yet.

N/S Korea planning to officially end war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

It's a major point in the North Korea- South Korea relationship.... The fact you don't know about it is hilarious.

Google it dude.....
    Oh so a reference from the 1950s.. that comparison has a lot of bearing considering most lawmakers now were children or not born yet

Nobody cares about Korea,,, This war, and more importantly our troops should have been done over there a longtime ago.

This has been the worlds longest staring match, so long that everyone forgets what caused it in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Oh so a reference from the 1950s.. that comparison has a lot of bearing considering most lawmakers now were children or not born yet

Nobody cares about Korea,,, This war, and more importantly our troops should have been done over there a longtime ago.

This has been the worlds longest staring match, so long that everyone forgets what caused it in the first place.
      It started in 1998, feel free to continue to make yourself look like an idiot though.

You REALLY need me to post a link for you to pretend to be informed about Korea???

Comment

Stop being a sheep Beerbro. Doubt this happens, if it does it's because neither of the Korea's trust Trump, not because of anything he did to help the conflict.
        I'm not being a sheep Rudawg but even if Trump does do something good Democrats try to twist it somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I'm not being a sheep Rudawg but even if Trump does do something good Democrats try to twist it somehow.
          Agreed, but this was made because both Koreas don't trust Trump, not because of anything he did to solve the crisis...

Comment

Exhibit A

Derp
            See this is an example of why the rest of the world thinks Americans are stupid what's exactly the USA involvement here?

We don't even have a secretary of state

Comment

It started in 1998, feel free to continue to make yourself look like an idiot though.

You REALLY need me to post a link for you to pretend to be informed about Korea???
              I’m not trying to be informed about Korea..

It’s been a pointless conflict for decades upon decades.

What kinda person remembers random policy from 1998 besides agenda trolls playing the “what about when” game

Comment

I’m not trying to be informed about Korea..

It’s been a pointless conflict for decades upon decades.

What kinda person remembers random policy from 1998 besides agenda trolls playing the “what about when” game
                So your stupidity is your excuse for not knowing **** about it yet commenting on it? The Korea War includes some of our troops most valiant battles, and North Korea is one of the interesting nations to read about... But okay... at calling me an agenda troll.... You didn't even google it did you?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  See this is an example of why the rest of the world thinks Americans are stupid what's exactly the USA involvement here?

We don't even have a secretary of state
                  Wtf are you babbling about..

When did I mention America or Americans? I must have missed it

This is why liberals are stupid.... thanks for playing

Derp

Comment

Wtf are you babbling about..

When did I mention America or Americans? I must have missed it

This is why liberals are stupid.... thanks for playing

Derp
                    You should stop posting in adult threads. Even though this 99% won't happen anyways.

Comment

So your stupidity is your excuse for not knowing **** about it yet commenting on it? The Korea War includes some of our troops most valiant battles, and North Korea is one of the interesting nations to read about... But okay... at calling me an agenda troll.... You didn't even google it did you?

So how did you know about 1998 sunshine policy?

Please explain the significance and importance of that policy and enlighten us all on why we should know it.

“They had cool battles doe”

Derp

Comment

Working...
                      X