No announcement yet.

N/S Korea planning to officially end war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    What point did I prove I didn't say this was a good or a bad thing I just said you're a moron for trying to make this a Lib vs Con thing like you always do

What fault is there to be found in a peace treaty and ending the DMZ? What does liberals or conservatives have to do with this?
    Sure ok buddy.

Comment

north korea finally realize that they aint shiiet lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        All hail the supreme leader. The destroyer of worlds!

Di.....Did you get my thank you message sire?
        yes, comrade, she was fine & shiet!

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Ali & Rudyo in here going tit-for-tat on who is the bigger spaz.
          Didn't even realize that you still posted here. Keep my name out your posts.

Comment

If anything good comes of this I'm sure China's influence will play a big role. Trump leaning on China and trying to renegotiate trade policy, he likely tossed in NK as an incentive at the bargaining table. NK can only exist with the aid of China. Kim is a puppet dictator.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

It's a major point in the North Korea- South Korea relationship .... The fact you don't know about it is hilarious.

Google it dude.....

You're showing you're a major moron in knowing about North Korea by calling it a obscure reference.... As always though. ****ing idiot sheep.
              Nobody really cares enough about either Koreas to know what started the mess or when. Doesnt make anyone sheep.

Comment

Didn't even realize that you still posted here. Keep my name out your posts.
                **** are you talking about

I've been posting nearly every day since before you turned into a c*ocksucker. Legitimately haven't seen you in months & you come back a completely different person

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  **** are you talking about

I've been posting nearly every day since before you turned into a c*ocksucker. Legitimately haven't seen you in months & you come back a completely different person
                  I ain't mad at you , just literally didn't think you were here anymore. I am barely on here anymore. No hate, i ain't a ****sucker though... My sarcasm went over your head.

Comment

It's a major point in the North Korea- South Korea relationship .... The fact you don't know about it is hilarious.

Google it dude.....

You're showing you're a major moron in knowing about North Korea by calling it a obscure reference.... As always though. ****ing idiot sheep.
                    There are only two genders. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ox View Post
                      There are only two genders. Deal with it.
                      Who the **** are you exactly????

Comment

Working...
                      X