Collapse
No announcement yet.

N/S Korea planning to officially end war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully families can reunite. Saw something a while ago that familes from North and South meet after decades only for one day. The pictures were sad as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      You should stop posting in adult threads. Even though this 99% won't happen anyways.
      Why do you want me to stop posting? Typical liberal, denying free speech.

But you didn’t answer my questions about sunshine policy. Please explain how it’s relevant today, and it’s impact on history

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        So how did you know about 1998 sunshine policy?

Please explain the significance and importance of that policy and enlighten us all on why we should know it.

“They had cool battles doe”

Derp
        The Sunshine policy was an attempted reconciliation between North and South Korea. It was not the best policy IMO, rewarded North Korea for not acting provocatively or pursuing Nukes. Ended when the term of the South Korean president who argued for it left office (CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY ONLY GET ONE TERM!)

The significance and importance of the policy now is that during the Sunshine Policy there was one/if not the most stable and peaceful periods of Korean relationships and most likely if there is an official end to the war, it will provide North Korea a lot of similar, if not increased food aid and economic benefits that the Sunshine policy provided. Plus this would probably provide sanction busting relief that the Sunshine policy never did.

(I know about it because I've read about 2 whole books on North Korea, while you obviously haven't even read more then 2 online articles)

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Hopefully families can reunite. Saw something a while ago that familes from North and South meet after decades only for one day. The pictures were sad as hell
          You a North Korean bruv? Trying to destroy the United States ?

Comment

Why do you want me to stop posting? Typical liberal, denying free speech.

But you didn’t answer my questions about sunshine policy. Please explain how it’s relevant today, and it’s impact on history
            I mean im not trying to debate someone who literally knows nothing about the topic and already did buddy.

Comment

The Sunshine policy was an attempted reconciliation between North and South Korea. It was not the best policy IMO, rewarded North Korea for not acting provocatively or pursuing Nukes. Ended when the term of the South Korean president who argued for it left office (CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY ONLY GET ONE TERM!)

The significance and importance of the policy now is that during the Sunshine Policy there was one/if not the most stable and peaceful periods of Korean relationships and most likely if there is an official end to the war, it will provide North Korea a lot of similar, if not increased food aid and economic benefits that the Sunshine policy provided. Plus this would probably provide sanction busting relief that the Sunshine policy never did.

(I know about it because I've read about 2 whole books on North Korea, while you obviously haven't even read more then 2 online articles)

Why in the **** would anyone know or care about this..

You are being a snob thinking anyone would know or care about this.

R/Iamverysmart

And why are you messaging me? No ****. Just talk to me here

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                You a North Korean bruv? Trying to destroy the United States ?
                Lmao you guys are dumb as hell
                Everyone assumes im asian or Filipino cause of the pac avi. But nah bro im not lol

Comment

R/Iamverysmart

It's literally one of the top 3 biggest crisis in our world....

The fact that you're acting like no one should care at all shows you are R/Iamnotverysmart. Then again you're Sugar Adam Ali, so it shouldn't surprise me.
                  Last edited by Rudyo; 04-17-2018, 10:31 PM.

Comment

R/Iamverysmart

Wanna just admit that you never know anything about the **** you post???

Comment

I mean im not trying to debate someone who literally knows nothing about the topic and already did buddy.
                      What are you trying to debate??

I simply said liberals will find fault..

Then instantly right on que, phenom enters and proves my point

Then you come in and try to find some self worth by showing off your knowledge of random Korea trivia.

If your trying to debate, then does that mean that you think liberals won’t find fault? Phenom already proved it, so what’s to debate?

Comment

Working...
                      X