Collapse
No announcement yet.

water fasting, anyone tried it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My neighbor who's all into healthy eating and crap says fasting for a day or 2 is good for the body.

**** that. Give me muh cheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      This guy went hardcore for 28 days straight water fasting. Obviously this is not recommended. He just jumped right in and didn't ease himself into the process. He's lucky that nothing went wrong.

Ain't watching a 20 something minute video, but has this been fact checked or legit proven cuz it looks extremely bs-ish to me?

I got big doubts you can go from that before & after picture in 28 days on water.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
        yea i dont know whether coffee would make that much of a difference especially because its so few calories,
        suppose its a matter of how strictly you want to follow IF
        Exactly. I don't think you gotta go 100% hardcore to see results. If you can go 95% I think you'll be happy with the results if you do it for a proper time period.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          I didn't even know this was a thing and I am surprised at how many of you have done this.

I feel dizzy and lightheaded if I don't have anything to eat by 10am, so I don't think this is for me...
          some peeps get like that whilst fasting in ramadhan

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            My neighbor who's all into healthy eating and crap says fasting for a day or 2 is good for the body.

**** that. Give me muh cheeseburgers
            lol

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Exactly. I don't think you gotta go 100% hardcore to see results. If you can go 95% I think you'll be happy with the results if you do it for a proper time period.
            i cant lie im feeling a bit hungry now,
            but going to see if i can ride it out

Comment

thats a lot of weight for 5 days, well done mate

how often do you do it and whats the longest youve done it for?
              I've been doing it once a month recently. I do it for religious purposes. Longest I've gone was 21 days but that was years ago. Will probably work my way back up to 21 days though

Comment

well i just ate because i was starving so i failed lol

at least im doing IF

Comment

although i failed today im going to try it tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I've been doing it once a month recently. I do it for religious purposes. Longest I've gone was 21 days but that was years ago. Will probably work my way back up to 21 days though
                    what religion do you follow if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

for however long you want,
                      some peeps do it for 3 days, 7 days and even 28 days

im surprised because theres a lot of health benefits to water fasting and even dry fasting

how long do you do dry fasting for?
                      The easier one is 3 days 3 nights but fat loss starts on the 4th day. It all varies, but generally 6 days and occasionally 8 or 12. The pressure is more mental than physical and sometimes time can drag if you do not have things to do. If you work in the office you will have excellent concentration and deal with things you are not used to. You just have to brush your teeth and tongue more often because your body will be getting rid of toxins and so your tongue turns to get white quickly and the breath is not the freshest.

You might feel a bit weak sometimes but when required the energy is there. Another problem could be around the 4th failing to sleep because there is too much blood around your head but it's all positive.

Comment

Working...
                      X