Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overwhelmingly White Populated States Vote Blue, Overwhelmingly Black States Vote Red

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Gerrymandering has nothing to do with how people vote for the President, Senators, and Governors.
    What's the point you are making?
    Are the Blacks voting Republican or are they just not voting?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I wish we had a centrist party where we could take all the good ideas from the democrat and republican parties and discard all the bad ones.
      BG wins the interwebz with the quoted above.

Comment

Why are you surprised?

Considering the collective I.Q of voters, i doubt they even realized what they were voting for.

War democracy

Comment

It's all to due with environmental pressures. If you're a kid living in a rural pacific northwestern town then your fiercest rivals are probably your own parents. You live in an extremely social/high-trust environment where moral strictness seems unnecessary. Most of the other-race people you know are movie characters therefore super duper cool & you wish your town would get diversified with such cool people. Dad is the enemy & anything foreign be it communism or reggae is just awesome.

If you're someone in the south or inland southwest then you realize "privilege theory" is a modern political lie very quickly and see wealthy/downtrodden people of every race. By your teenage years you'v experienced unwarranted racial hostility. You live in a divided/low-trust environment where groups maintain a degree of inward moral strictness to maintain an image in front of other groups. You realize movies are movies. You probably fantasize about being around people more similar to yourself and experiencing a harmonious environment.

So you do that... And you accidentally raise sheltered delusional liberal offspring who hate dad/think movies are real. The cycle repeats...
          Last edited by ////; 03-11-2018, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            We do. It's the Libertarian party.
            You mean the Rockefeller industrial religion that espouses survival of the fittest social darwinism, gay marriage, pro-choice, typical k-12 system, concrete jungles and corn fields?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Go figure

Vermont, Minnesota, Maine, Vermont, Oregon, Washington State, Population of white people in these states is about 80% or more, these typically always vote Blue.

Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, Louisiana, North Carolina. Population of black people in these states all exceed 20% and typically border at 30%, the highest concentrations in the country, with whites typically always below 70%, but these states are a solid bastion of Red support.
              The distinction is southern states. They still view blacks as inferior and vote red in the erroneous belief that they can keep blacks down that way. The south ends up hurting themselves.

Comment

I wish we had a centrist party where we could take all the good ideas from the democrat and republican parties and discard all the bad ones.
                Most of us are already like this.....if you wanna feel good be a democrat, if you wanna be right be a republican. Depends on my days I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  The distinction is southern states. They still view blacks as inferior and vote red in the erroneous belief that they can keep blacks down that way. The south ends up hurting themselves.
                  Voting red and keeping blacks down is not synonymous with one another. Don't forget the south voted overwhelmingly blue along with the blacks starting in 1930's all the way up to the 1980's.

Comment

More like over whelmingly, states that fought to keep black people as slaves, are still racist.

Comment

Someones good ideas in that centrist party would be a lot of people bad ideas, and someones bad ideas would be others good ideas.

We start a centrist party, and one person proclaims ok in this centrist party we will merge Left and Right! Lets start by banning all guns, but making abortion illegal. How would that work out?

Comment

Working...
                      X