Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overwhelmingly White Populated States Vote Blue, Overwhelmingly Black States Vote Red

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I wish we had a centrist party where we could take all the good ideas from the democrat and republican parties and discard all the bad ones.
    I completely agree. **** all of the current politicians and parties. They are the ones who put us in this mess. And while I'm at it, **** the Federal Reserve too.......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Go figure

Vermont, Minnesota, Maine, Vermont, Oregon, Washington State, Population of white people in these states is about 80% or more, these typically always vote Blue.

Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, Louisiana, North Carolina. Population of black people in these states all exceed 20% and typically border at 30%, the highest concentrations in the country, with whites typically always below 70%, but these states are a solid bastion of Red support.

The blacks that ran north forgot their history, the ones in the south no their history and the democrats history. The blacks in the south know their real enemy's, and their not dumb enough to vote for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
        The blacks that ran north forgot their history, the ones in the south no their history and the democrats history. The blacks in the south know their real enemy's, and their not dumb enough to vote for them.
        You have it backwards.

The ones in the South still vote Democrat, despite Democrats fighting for slavery and Jim Crow laws.

So they are actually dumb enough to vote for their enemies. You can't entirely fault them, however, as it's much easier to fool folks when you have the press on your team like the Democrat party does.

Comment

I dream of a the holy alliance of Rand Paul and Tulsi Gabbard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            I completely agree. **** all of the current politicians and parties. They are the ones who put us in this mess. And while I'm at it, **** the Federal Reserve too.......Rockin'
            How did the Federal Reserve put you guys in a mess?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I wish we had a centrist party where we could take all the good ideas from the democrat and republican parties and discard all the bad ones.
              Its called the Trump Party

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                How did the Federal Reserve put you guys in a mess?
                True, but still **** 'em. The whole idea is unconstitutional. We been hijacked......

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  True, but still **** 'em. The whole idea is unconstitutional. We been hijacked......
                  What would you have instead of the Federal Reserve?

Comment

so does this prove cucks are afraid of the BBC, so they vote for the party that openly panders to their fear?
                    Last edited by -Hyperion-; 03-12-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      What would you have instead of the Federal Reserve?
                      I'd go back to what they threw away. A currency made by the people, for the people with every dollar made being backed by (real) gold..........Rockin

Comment

Working...
                      X