Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overwhelmingly White Populated States Vote Blue, Overwhelmingly Black States Vote Red

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overwhelmingly White Populated States Vote Blue, Overwhelmingly Black States Vote Red

Go figure

Vermont, Minnesota, Maine, Vermont, Oregon, Washington State, Population of white people in these states is about 80% or more, these typically always vote Blue.

Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, Louisiana, North Carolina. Population of black people in these states all exceed 20% and typically border at 30%, the highest concentrations in the country, with whites typically always below 70%, but these states are a solid bastion of Red support.

Why is everything so political with you Jim? We come here to get away from the politics. We don’t want to hear about red vs blue they both are corrupted and steal from the people. Neither party cares about America they all care about lining there pockets

Comment

I wish we had a centrist party where we could take all the good ideas from the democrat and republican parties and discard all the bad ones.

Comment

Look up gerrymandering and find the answers you seek.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I wish we had a centrist party where we could take all the good ideas from the democrat and republican parties and discard all the bad ones.
          We do. It's the Libertarian party.

Comment

This, amen brother

Comment

F#ck yea. I wanna see some purple states.

Til then

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Go figure

Vermont, Minnesota, Maine, Vermont, Oregon, Washington State, Population of white people in these states is about 80% or more, these typically always vote Blue.

Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, Louisiana, North Carolina. Population of black people in these states all exceed 20% and typically border at 30%, the highest concentrations in the country, with whites typically always below 70%, but these states are a solid bastion of Red support.
                It’s the fear of their black neighbors that motivates old whitey to go to poll

Comment

So you're saying the southern states are red states

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                    Look up gerrymandering and find the answers you seek.
                    Gerrymandering has nothing to do with how people vote for the President, Senators, and Governors.

Comment

Working...
                    X