• Show
Clear All

woody harrelson
    matthew mc
    sam rock
    benecio d

off the top of my head

Comment

Bardem and benicio are the best hispanic actors right now . Antonio banderas is actually a good actor also but you rarely see him lately in main stream movies

Comment

keenan Ivory Wayans. His performance in I''m Gonna Git you Sucka was legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          woody harrelson
          matthew mc
          sam rock
          benecio d

off the top of my head
          I met Mathew on a beach in Baja California.. I pretended to not know who he was.. I had a set of binoculars so I could watch dolphins play, he borrowed them... Paid my bill.. Class act... True as true can get... He's cool as ****

Never met Woody, but the Chagra family and my family are related & connected.. Harrelson's papa wasted a judge that my distant cousin puto Chagra ordered, in San Antonio tx, ordered.. I could send links but you get my drift... I hated that bastard... My distant cousin, not the innocent judge..

I smiled when that puto died... **** him in all languages & Klingon-ish???

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I met Mathew on a beach in Baja California.. I pretended to not know who he was.. I had a set of binoculars so I could watch dolphins play, he borrowed them... Paid my bill.. Class act... True as true can get... He's cool as ****

Never met Woody, but the Chagra family and my family are related & connected.. Harrelson's papa wasted a judge that my distant cousin puto Chagra ordered, in San Antonio tx, ordered.. I could send links but you get my drift... I hated that bastard... My distant cousin, not the innocent judge..

I smiled when that puto died... **** him in all languages & Klingon-ish???
            dont be silly, matt mc met YOU.

i bet you matt asked you for YOUR autograph. i would.

yeah. i read about daddy harrelsons case. glad woody didnt follow that path.

Comment

woody harrelson
              matthew mc
              sam rock
              benecio d

off the top of my head
              Here you go homie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAp7I45yc9M

I can back up every thing I post...

Comment

Here you go homie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAp7I45yc9M

I can back up every thing I post...
                i doubted you once and regretted it. i wont make that mistake ever again

Comment

dont be silly, matt mc met YOU.

i bet you matt asked you for YOUR autograph. i would.

yeah. i read about daddy harrelsons case. glad woody didnt follow that path.
                  He was beyond cool.. His Spanish was Tex mex but good..

I thought about kissing his azz... But he paid my tab... Good enough for me...

He's super cool... Without any effort... I liked him as soon as he stared talking to me....

Comment

He was beyond cool.. His Spanish was Tex mex but good..

I thought about kissing his azz... But he paid my tab... Good enough for me...

He's super cool... Without any effort... I liked him as soon as he stared talking to me....
                    solo or was he with his squad ?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Leo D and Tom Hardy. Bale is great too, so is DDL.
                      Daniel Day Lewis is in a league of his own.. Levels above Leo and Bale..
                      That dude did roles like Christy Brown and the last of mohicans and pulled it off effortlessly.. When I was watching Lincoln I had forgotten it is an actor portraying a role, he had the walk and demeanor nailed down to the T..

Comment

Working...
                      X