Best Actor? Christian Bale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    i doubted you once and regretted it. i wont make that mistake ever again
    This is the puto who gave me my dime. He is a Lying ass mother ****er... I was his first federal case...

13 and 1/2. 12 jurors 1 judge against me, and 1/2 of a chance to win.. My trail was epic... 4 plus jury deliberation james ware ordered them to convict (sell out)

But the jurors were asking questions about me, they did not understand why I was involved is a Coke conspiracy... People do not know about jury nullification, or federal rules of evidence... TV dramas and fake azz **** CSI type hoe shows are so silly... It's comedy.. It is bad comedy...

I'm a fool, UC Berk grad who let loyalties change his life course... I got KTFO, but I got up and rebuilt myself.. if I did it, and got caught I'd admit it... I do everything the hard way.. that way I know what I'm about to face...

Citibank drafted me, knowing my past.... I hope I won't be easily traded????? Let's see.. At least I got a signing bonus... Peace brother my wife just brought Chinese take out and needs attention

I'm not super successful like butler... Who can compete with 6 figs.... Common now... Peace
    Last edited by Zaroku; 01-20-2018, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      This is the puto who gave me my dime. He is a Lying ass mother ****er... I was his first federal case...

13 and 1/2. 12 jurors 1 judge against me, and 1/2 of a chance to win.. My trail was epic... 4 plus jury deliberation james ware ordered them to convict (sell out)

But the jurors were asking questions about me, they did not understand why I was involved is a Coke conspiracy... People do not know about jury nullification, or federal rules of evidence... TV dramas and fake azz **** CSI type hoe shows are so silly... It's comedy.. It is bad comedy...

I'm a fool, UC Berk grad who let loyalties change his life course... I got KTFO, but I got up and rebuilt myself.. if I did it I'd admit it... I do everything the hard way.. that way I know what I'm about to face...

Citibank drafted me, knowing my past.... I hope I won't be easily traded????? Let's see.. At least I got a signing bonus... Peace brother my wife just brought Chinese take out and needs attention

I'm not super successful like butler... Who can compete with 6 figs.... Common now... Peace
      buttler isnt allowed to dream about being you.

Comment

Tell him that... He still walks around with a big black used butt plug in his mouth, and mumbles & stumbled thinking annoying **** thoughts...

Jhonny would **** buuuuutler up.

Comment

Tell him that... He still walks around with a big black used butt plug in his mouth, and mumbles & stumbled thinking annoying **** thoughts...

Jhonny would **** buuuuutler up.
          his obsession is too strong for rules, smdh

tbh, jhonny would fnck me up too

Comment

When he keeps talking that six fig bull... It's not what's in your wallet, it's what is in your heart that truly matters

He tries so hard to get a big Divk slap.. I'll let Jhonny correct that lil hoe...

He's trolling in the wrong direction...

I hate this punk..
            https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ware_(judge)

Comment

When he keeps talking that six fig bull... It's not what's in your wallet, it's what is in your heart that truly matters

He tries so hard to get a big Divk slap.. I'll let Jhonny correct that lil hoe...

He's trolling in the wrong direction...

I hate this punk..
              https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ware_(judge)
              he has that ''i own a bentley but took out loans for gas'' lifestyle.

Comment

he has that ''i own a bentley but took out loans for gas'' lifestyle.
                Exactly... My tax bill in the US exceeds his income...

He's gay ghetto fabulous

Comment

Exactly... My tax bill in the US exceeds his income...

He's gay ghetto fabulous
                  net >>>>> gross

buttler is under the 8 ball.

Comment

Jesus christ i cringe at the mention of bradley cooper and robert downey jr. Bale is certainly in HOF category but the GOAT actor of all time i DANIEL DAY LEWIS.
                    My left foot
                    the last of the of the mohican
                    Gangs of new york
                    There will be blood
                    Lincoln, and many more

Do you see the same actor starring in those movie above?? I didn't see it. Not only accent, he create another different details for every role he play, it just like he wear different costume with different human being inside for every role he play.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      Jesus christ i cringe at the mention of bradley cooper and robert downey jr. Bale is certainly in HOF category but the GOAT actor of all time i DANIEL DAY LEWIS.
                      My left foot
                      the last of the of the mohican
                      Gangs of new york
                      There will be blood
                      Lincoln, and many more

Do you see the same actor starring in those movie above?? I didn't see it. Not only accent, he create another different details for every role he play, it just like he wear different costume with different human being inside for every role he play.
                      Look, I'll hack this site and find you, but you are a man & so I don't need too.. You my brother, please have poon on demand.. I'll deliver Japanese wimmin to drill..

Comment

Working...
                      X