No announcement yet.

What are your pet peeves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Yeah, it's funny at first when you crush him. Then as the days and weeks and ownings drag by, it's like, man. It's just sad, now. In his own way, he actually does get a laugh I'm sure.
    Yeah, I don’t mind a good laugh, even if it’s at my expemse.

One other thing I can’t stand, is the no refund policy at every Japanese store I’ve ever seen.. I’ve seen other foreigners, mainly tourists, asking if the could get a refund, or exchange their purchase for something else.

I’ve been behind them, and they can’t speak Japanese, start getting mad, and then I eventually gotta say. It’s their country, their rules, so can you just move to the side, so I can pay for the things I need?

Comment

Yeah, it's funny at first when you crush him. Then as the days and weeks and ownings drag by, it's like, man. It's just sad, now. In his own way, he actually does get a laugh I'm sure.

Sunspace will be back tomorrow morning with a new alt, and then later at night.

Honestly, I hope he does get a laugh out of this. If he's actually trying to comeback and hope he doesn't get banned, then he's dumber and more pathetic than we thought he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Yeah, I don’t mind a good laugh, even if it’s at my expemse.

One other thing I can’t stand, is the no refund policy at every Japanese store I’ve ever seen.. I’ve seen other foreigners, mainly tourists, asking if the could get a refund, or exchange their purchase for something else.

I’ve been behind them, and they can’t speak Japanese, start getting mad, and then I eventually gotta say. It’s their country, their rules, so can you just move to the side, so I can pay for the things I need?

Man, I bet that is annoying. Whenever you're in their land, you play by their rules. It's best to understand that and go on. You can get back on your high horse in your own home turf.

Comment

Man, I bet that is annoying. Whenever you're in their land, you play by their rules. It's best to understand that and go on. You can get back on your high horse in your own home turf.
          On the plus side! Because I’m a foreigner.... I sometimes cross against the don’t walk signal, when there are no cars. It gets written off by people standing next to me...”what do you expect, they say to each other, he’s a Gaijin.”

Comment

Working...
          X