Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your pet peeves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People, you know who they are, that get on the motorised scooters at the supermarket that are meant for the elderly and disabled.

Come on Tyrone, you know damn well you can use your legs to run from the police if need be, now get off that scooter.

Comment

People who know me who don't text me before they call me. You better need saving from committing suicide or I'm gonna be b^tching you out for 20mins about calling me about some bs when you coulda just texted me.

Unfunny & bad trolls on this site.

The slow walking mfers GhostofDempsey brought up is one of mine to. Since I've come to Vegas I didn't really realize it pissed me off so much but there is a tremendous % of mfers here walking around staring at sh^t while in your way.

People who can't win or lose gracefully. Gotta brag when they win or cry when they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
        When you're smoking a blunt with acquaintances and someone decides to be Alfred Hitch**** telling a grandiose story whilst having the blunt in their hand.

And when you tell him to pass it, they look at you sideways.

Actually, you have to admire the sneakiness a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Actually, you have to admire the sneakiness a bit...
          If they were sneaking hits on it, it would be admirable... But most the time, they not even hitting it. You get it back with a pinky-length ash hanging off it. SMH, too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            People who can't win or lose gracefully. Gotta brag when they win or cry when they lose.
            This is mad annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
              If they were sneaking hits on it, it would be admirable... But most the time, they not even hitting it. You get it back with a pinky-length ash hanging off it. SMH, too many times.

I made a point.

You made a better point, sir.

Comment

I made a point.

Comment

When jhonny won’t pass the blunt back.

When young ugly j wimmin sit in seats reserved for old/physically challenged priority, put their bag and the seat next to them, and then put on makeup, while old people are standing. I’ve seen this e real times.

Naturally, I told them, some unkind words. They got mad, but got up, then away, from Z.

Comment

I made a point.

When sunspace creates three alts a day... chasing me around, only to get re-owned.

It was cute at first, but not anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      When sunspace creates three alts a day... chasing me around, only to get re-owned.

It was cute at first, but not anymore.
                      Yeah, it's funny at first when you crush him. Then as the days and weeks and ownings drag by, it's like, man. It's just sad, now. In his own way, he actually does get a laugh I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X