No announcement yet.

What are your pet peeves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah mate where do I begin.

People that smack there lips whilst eating usually the fat bastards.

People asking me for directions in a town I've only just inhabited.

Women who think because they have 45 tonnes of makeup on are above you or refuse eye contact when walking about.

My useless mouthbreathing neighbours id love to kill them slowly make them eat anthrax.

I hate people that seemingly have everything on life yet still b1tch about trivial things like they actually care.

I hate old people that stop suddenly in the street without looking behind them as your trying to get somewhere.

I can't stand the rich banking families and secret society that have monopolised us and made our every path in life determined by you bank account and ability to be subservient to the upper classes.

I can't stand people making smalltalk with me about **** like there issues in life I got enough of my own.

White girls around 15 years old using words like thats cray and fam and dressing like black women doing there eyebrows etc cos they've sucked off a couple black dudes.

I hate the trends like dabbing etc because you end up with absolute tools in society walking around like a walking meme

Comment

Marxists, ethnic nationalists, race baiters, morons who deliberately choose to be ******s, people who like to start arguments. Seriously, all of them need to catch fire and die.

Comment

I can't stand clutter. If I go to someone's house and they have a lot of clutter, I get very agitated.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Slow walkers. They are always in front of me at the supermarket, mall, any place where there is an aisle or narrow space where I can't get around them. Basically road rage while walking...GTFO of the way!! Fat ****s in their motorized shopping carts annoy me too, because it's usually people who are not handicapped that are riding around in those things filling the basket with Cheetos and doughnuts.
          Oh yeah, agree on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            Ah mate where do I begin.

People that smack there lips whilst eating usually the fat bastards.

People asking me for directions in a town I've only just inhabited.

Women who think because they have 45 tonnes of makeup on are above you or refuse eye contact when walking about.

My useless mouthbreathing neighbours id love to kill them slowly make them eat anthrax.

I hate people that seemingly have everything on life yet still b1tch about trivial things like they actually care.

I hate old people that stop suddenly in the street without looking behind them as your trying to get somewhere.

I can't stand the rich banking families and secret society that have monopolised us and made our every path in life determined by you bank account and ability to be subservient to the upper classes.

I can't stand people making smalltalk with me about **** like there issues in life I got enough of my own.

White girls around 15 years old using words like thats cray and fam and dressing like black women doing there eyebrows etc cos they've sucked off a couple black dudes.

I hate the trends like dabbing etc because you end up with absolute tools in society walking around like a walking meme
            How about, "lit"? I can't freaking stand that word!

Comment

I was out at the movies a few weeks ago and the place was pretty empty. It was the $3.00 theater and I didn't have time to watch the new saw movie that came out. I sat right in the middle of the theater. Then there was these 2 couples that literally sat right behind us. Like, literally they could have sat anywhere else but chose to sit behind us. It was annoying af. I was close to saying a smart ass remark but i kept it in. Dumbass mofos.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                How about, "lit"? I can't freaking stand that word!
                Yeah that too. Societys fuked when words like that become the norm to the next generation

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
                  I was out at the movies a few weeks ago and the place was pretty empty. It was the $3.00 theater and I didn't have time to watch the new saw movie that came out. I sat right in the middle of the theater. Then there was these 2 couples that literally sat right behind us. Like, literally they could have sat anywhere else but chose to sit behind us. It was annoying af. I was close to saying a smart ass remark but i kept it in. Dumbass mofos.
                  Bro, I was watching Aliens vs predator, the first one, at the theater, and this black lady was literally criticizing the movie the whole time, I'm talking, she was yelling this ****, and this dude next to her threw his drink and popcorn right on her, and they had to call the police lol.

It was the craziest **** ever. Got free tickets for the same movie, and went right back in, and finished the movie.

Comment

Someone checking a stack of lottery tickets at a convience store.

Comment

Errors in baseball games that I have money on.

Comment

Working...
                      X