Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm an old guy, buy young men piss me off... Intellectually lazy or belive what you C

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    When I came on the forum, this is what I seen. I was like... WHAT??

Just keeping it real... I owe it to humanity... A life filled with regret & pain... Let's smile and laugh.. The two things most needed, smile & laughter...

I almost cry when my woman laughs at my follies. And I praise the God I submit too, the God of Abraham, Issac, & Jacob, when I'm blessed.. Let everyone rejoice in Gods blessings, when funds keep rolling in. When goodness & mercy follow us all..

I'm gonna probably post a dark thread, maybe... Maybe not..

You'll know it if I post it ...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      So you get me???
      Homie I know you know me...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        I wish I was young...I'd of probably fetched a good price.
        I'd definitely pimp you out, to fine azz wimmin, Jhonny & I would battle after your proceeds...

Homie, I got a wicked clean bill of health... Please allow the real deal mata pica Zaroku to play wit young ""hard core" og, pretty boys..

After my Docter said " miracle". Let me big Divk slap these studio pimp and video game followers..!

Case in point, a Japanese guy rapped about the loss of his dog, my woman & I replay real human pain & suffering.. That dog knew only love, and ran away to die alone...I just screamed out in pain, the concrete reverberated...

Dogs, obviously a gift from GOD...if uneducated azz clowns can't fathom this... God help them...

God help us hem, I've probably learned more about love from my dogs, than the sad fake examples I've seen.

Please watch "it happened on night' so I know, we both know we are both, are both on that same page... ". Miracles never cease, but stupidity is both contagious & pernicious..

I don't know how to guard against either, I was never taught...

I was never taught.

I doubt I would have listened... If you lack heart... You posses & Cleve to nothing worth anything...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          I'm not smoking a bong, but, are you inhaling stupid. I'll and
          K a question as an after thought???
          How stupid are you?
          Last edited by Zaroku; 12-21-2017, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Just keeping it real... I owe it to humanity... A life filled with regret & pain... Let's smile and laugh.. The two things most needed, smile & laughter...

I almost cry when my woman laughs at my follies. And I praise the God I submit too, the God of Abraham, Issac, & Jacob, when I'm blessed.. Let everyone rejoice in Gods blessings, when funds keep rolling in. When goodness & mercy follow us all..

I'm gonna probably post a dark thread, maybe... Maybe not..

You'll know it if I post it ...
            I have three sons Ismael, Samson and Noah!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
              I'm definitely gonna cut back, but, I'm proud to know our people understand me..

My J doctor said, Jews are crazy. My wife called him & said, my man is beyond crazy, but he clocks a grip..

Japanese women seek cash.. Sad to say..

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
                +1.

Minus 10... I'm gonna keep this delicate light...

Have you ever been stabbed or shot @
                Have you ever shot or stabbed any one
                Do you play lil phaggot videos?
                Will you join me in Mexico? Can i or anyone ever count on you?
                Pros & cons of a .308 HK conversation piece, vs m4, or that dildo up your punk azz.. How old & how stupid are you? You ready to slice the pie, vs pull back UN cut BBC, hit me up pm, let's be friends... What you wearing? Hopefully delahoya g string technology, it may be better than your GED, in ball draining tech mology..

Mata, pica eientierra puto... Hit me up pm.. I'm simple to find..

I gotta demand your mom & sisters wear g strings, no disrespect

I'll give you two cases I beat, and one I lost..

What you gonna show me? Youthful exerberance and stupidity..

I am not hard to find.. But you will learn to love me, or pretend to do so.

I'm in Tokyo now, katase, Fujisawa, I'll give you my exact address in the hopes you choose to cross that bridge..

Shot twice, stabbed up real good once.. Homie hit me up..

You gonna love me, I'm shaking as I fear your massive power...

Paul My first name.. Let's let this play out, you chose the path OG death selling maricon puto...

Gimme a ****in number, we chop it up, you set the time & place... I'm happily waiting..

Beercules. I love young OGZ, my shizt is rocked up.. Can this OG provide a time & a place?

Comment

About a year ago, some young know-it-all tried to lecture me about the importance of college degrees and how even a useless liberal arts degree is better than learning a skilled trade (plumbing/welding/electrician/etc).

He shared his wisdom with me and I thanked him for it. He works part time at Starbucks and lives with his parents and is almost 30, maybe someday I'll be a success like him.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    I've called out lil minicrackazz...

I'm ****ing easy to know, hard to dismiss, no ****, but my lil homies need punk azz..

Anyway, my USMC buddy assures me that his CO's live to beat an unbend -able fool like me.. He said that because up im a big Mexican Jew, his ex co's would beat me in shifts. He swears no body can defeat them...

He assured me that Marine leaders love, get hard over stupid like me, "they would beat you stupid, if one couldn't do it, three would correct your stupidity... Marines need stupid like you..."

My wife slapped the hearing outta my left ear, blood leaked out, even my momma blames me for it, perfect left hook, as the blood trickled down my ear, I kissed my wife, and apologized for making her mad... Man **** right..

When I got stabbed up & baseball batted to my face & head, they caught my slippin..

Forgive me if I get harsh on little video playing Phaggots who step sideways to a big loser like me... You

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      About a year ago, some young know-it-all tried to lecture me about the importance of college degrees and how even a useless liberal arts degree is better than learning a skilled trade (plumbing/welding/electrician/etc).

He shared his wisdom with me and I thanked him for it. He works part time at Starbucks and lives with his parents and is almost 30, maybe someday I'll be a success like him.
                      I laugh at putos like him, I'd rather learn how to weld, build & create, vs liberal arts whore degrees..

You nailed it...

Do young lil momma's boys, aka social justice Phaggots not know the value of real Man work, which is much more focused & coherent than ho work, bishes get degrees in stupid bish ho technology..

Comment

Working...
                      X