Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm an old guy, buy young men piss me off... Intellectually lazy or belive what you C

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm an old guy, buy young men piss me off... Intellectually lazy or belive what you C

Perhaps I was once a young punk, who knew everything. Ready to solve all the world's problems, but my ego/voice is using technology that men like Zaroku created. Sure, I'm soft, went to a GED college, can't differentiate a non linear differential equation from my bung hole, but I'm young... Better yet, I'm not only young, ignorant & stupid, but I'm a social justice lil phaggot who will or may or might never achieve caca..

I make and shizit on social justice noise...UC Berkeley, my college tolerates Azz clowns who know nothing about Fourier, and could not discuss a Dirac Delta function, yet they social media to death shizit they could not create..

Advanced mathematics is the fudamental question, begging the question, "how stupid are you?"

If you young fools need a list of my friends. I require you to never, never ever post dookie again.

Very few dudes on this site have half a brain, jaded, -@-MEGA-
    BostonGuy, in so outta time.. Ban me... I might could walk away... Easy money.. My generation came & went...

I promise I o be vicious to soft azz video playing trix.. I can't ****ing take it..., off my own mo ****ing death bead...

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Perhaps I was once a young punk, who knew everything. Ready to solve all the world's problems, but my ego/voice is using technology that men like Zaroku created. Sure, I'm soft, went to a GED college, can't differentiate a non linear differential equation from my bung hole, but I'm young... Better yet, I'm not only young, ignorant & stupid, but I'm a social justice lil phaggot who will or may or might never achieve caca..

I make and shizit on social justice noise...UC Berkeley, my college tolerates Azz clowns who know nothing about Fourier, and could not discuss a Dirac Delta function, yet they social media to death shizit they could not create..

Advanced mathematics is the fudamental question, begging the question, "how stupid are you?"

If you young fools need a list of my friends. I require you to never, never ever post dookie again.

Very few dudes on this site have half a brain, jaded, -@-MEGA-
    BostonGuy, in so outta time.. Ban me... I might could walk away... Easy money.. My generation came & went...

I promise I o be vicious to soft azz video playing trix.. I can't ****ing take it..., off my own mo ****ing death bead...
    put the bong down and rewrite your post.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
        +1.

Comment

I think Jhonny made that post.

Comment

Long stroke my old schlong & you rewrite it...

Cool?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I think Jhonny made that post.
              Jhonny re Rollin pre smoked dope...
              He's got his stud allowance. He burns herb(ironic chronic)
              We needs hoes, Boxingscene trix to play king of da hill..

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
                +1.

One and done, where you at lil puto?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  One and done, where you at lil puto?
                  Sorry but I can't talk to drunks.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Homie, don't believe the hype. I harvest wanna be trix... LMAO..

Polish people cracked the enigma... Easy money... Ask these online kok svcking hoes to step to a man who is alive because of poles... Ask these so called men...

Comment

Working...
                    X