Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm an old guy, buy young men piss me off... Intellectually lazy or belive what you C

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Perhaps I was once a young punk, who knew everything. Ready to solve all the world's problems, but my ego/voice is using technology that men like Zaroku created. Sure, I'm soft, went to a GED college, can't differentiate a non linear differential equation from my bung hole, but I'm young... Better yet, I'm not only young, ignorant & stupid, but I'm a social justice lil phaggot who will or may or might never achieve caca..

I make and shizit on social justice noise...UC Berkeley, my college tolerates Azz clowns who know nothing about Fourier, and could not discuss a Dirac Delta function, yet they social media to death shizit they could not create..

Advanced mathematics is the fudamental question, begging the question, "how stupid are you?"

If you young fools need a list of my friends. I require you to never, never ever post dookie again.

Very few dudes on this site have half a brain, jaded, -@-MEGA-
    BostonGuy, in so outta time.. Ban me... I might could walk away... Easy money.. My generation came & went...

I promise I o be vicious to soft azz video playing trix.. I can't ****ing take it..., off my own mo ****ing death bead...
    You ever in the UK I'll buy you a beer and we can swap stories, man, one 'ol survivor to another.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      You ever in the UK I'll buy you a beer and we can swap stories, man, one 'ol survivor to another.
      We will, we definitely & must have pints, thow darts, talk our own war stories, more pints, and I talk over or foment an Inglesa first movement.. England first..

Lord Nelson, a man among men...
      Last edited by Zaroku; 12-21-2017, 12:46 PM.

Comment

I just enrolled in a second bachelor's in mathematics through correspondents.

I think Zaroku might be providing me a glimpse of the future here.

Actually, your problem is just the obnoxious Japanese kids.

American kids are maybe bad too, I don't know, but they aren't prone to screaming 'sugoi!' at the top of their lungs in a crowded public space.

Comment

Each passing generation seems to clash with the new generation. Been that way since the beginning of time. That is the trappings of youth--ten feet tall and bullet proof, they know it all, they have all the answers, and if you call them on their shyt they just say you're old and you don't get it. In the 50's parents thought Elvis was the devil. Those kids who were fans of his had kids in the 60's who loved the Beatles, and those parents hated the long-hairs from across the pond. The Beatles fans grew up and had kids of their own who listened to disco, this new sound called rap, and 80's top 40. Of course to them it was all garbage. Today, most hit songs are whiney chick music, which coincides with this whiney generation of millennials who are quite delicate when it comes to words that offend them. Doesn't take much to trigger a retreat to their safe-space if you dare to hurt their feelings.

With each passing generation we get softer and softer. My grandparents grew up during the Great Depression, lived through WWII, and knew what real hardships were about. I grew up in a dumpy tenement building in Brooklyn, no heat in winter, infested with critters and crawlies, serenaded by gunshots through the night, and having to scrap my way through the bullies and bad guys--no safe space or social media to cry about my victimhood.

Just find solace knowing that one day they will be the target of the generation that follows them. They too will be up against the know-it-alls, snowflakes, and SJWs. At least we have wisdom, wine and smoke to keep our sanity intact, or what's left of it. Happy Hanukkah. Merry Christmas. Feliz Navidad!

Comment

Working...
          X