Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banning: Are they happening more quickly? Is the clean up happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    If they're banning a bunch of people because of racism then they better start at NSB. It's the same posters, day after day, pushing and instigating arguments based on race.
    Also when it comes to the lounge, pretty hard to combat "racism" fairly when you have one side of the spectrum pointing out racism where there is none, day in and day out, with their predictable victim status threads.
    But yeah, there's a clear line that can't be crossed and people have crossed it and I guess got banned. Assuming the line cross entailed racial slurs to win an argument
    Good points you make. Yes, we do got a lot of victim threads where posters see racism in pretty much every thing that is or isn't said.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Fellow lounge posters. It seems to me that there are a lot of posters being banned. Perhaps we/I needs to check ourselves and not get DQ'd for petty things?
      Money, sex, in full control. A generation without soul. Perfect people in a perfect world. Behind closed doors all in control
      Life, in a world of luxury. Cold cash money mentality. You gotta keep the faith. You gotta keep the faith
      You better keep the faith and run away.

Comment

Place does seem relatively more tolerable lately.

I guess the mods are reasonably able to distinguish between ****ing around, civilized discourse etc and outright race baiting/trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
          Money, sex, in full control. A generation without soul. Perfect people in a perfect world. Behind closed doors all in control
          Life, in a world of luxury. Cold cash money mentality. You gotta keep the faith. You gotta keep the faith
          You better keep the faith and run away.

Great stuff, but video not available ...

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Place does seem relatively more tolerable lately.

I guess the mods are reasonably able to distinguish between ****ing around, civilized discourse etc and outright race baiting/trolling.
            Things were getting outta control Bob, it's getting more chill now. But, it's easy to get lured into drama at times..

Comment

just think the site is echoing the current politically correct culture of conformity, everyone has to be squeaky clean, nothing controversial can be said. Did stax really need to be banned? What did he do that was so awful? Did he 'offend' someone? If you get rid of all the characters youre gonna have one boring forum on your hands so ought to be careful really. Im all for people being banned for vile abuse but the mods have gone ban happy in my opinion. I said that in the suggestions thread and i found that thread got shut down, its like its north korea or something on here these days, cant say anything remotely negative against the regime.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Haven't noticed.

Just know the longest running most influential forums on the internet are the ones with the least moderation.

Basically unless you're spamming physically disgusting photos or issuing terrorist ultimatums, there's no need for it. Let people argue.
                yeah agreed ^. Not saying it should be a free for all but everywhere i look people are getting banned now, you spell someones name wrong and you get a ban for it.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  I strongly support The War on Racism
                  I'm with this guy. Death to all racists and infidels. Allahu snackbar!!

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                    I'm with this guy. Death to all racists and infidels. Allahu snackbar!!
                    So am I, weird Al, so am I.

Jhonny told me he's the last chihuahua prophet!
                    I'm inclined to believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      So am I, weird Al, so am I.

Jhonny told me he's the last chihuahua prophet!
                      I'm inclined to believe him.
                      Is Jhonny still with his white bitch?

Comment

Working...
                      X