Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banning: Are they happening more quickly? Is the clean up happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Banning: Are they happening more quickly? Is the clean up happening?

Fellow lounge posters. It seems to me that there are a lot of posters being banned. Perhaps we/I needs to check ourselves and not get DQ'd for petty things?
    Nope Z I did not notice.
    21.43%
    Yeah Z posters dropping like flies!
    35.71%
    I don't care, I follow the rules, & common sense!
    42.86%

Honestly man you prob not gonna like my honest answer but if someone post some racist stuff like blatantly over and over again like no accidents then yeah I think they deserved to get banned.

When i first got up on here I remember seeing all kinds of racist posts mostly about Blacks and Asians. I was shocked the mods didn't do nothing. I personally tend to stay away from racial threads and political threads for this same reason.

But yeah from our choices I follow the rules and sometimes I come here to vent about the drama in my life or ask questions and get some pretty good feedback from the more intelligent posters on here and I tend to ignore the ignorant racist trolls.

Comment

Happening less now but about half a year ago I was being banned for being black.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Happening less now but about half a year ago I was being banned for being black.
        Didn't you use an antisemitic term earlier that BPP just edited?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...6#post18328036
        Last edited by jaded; 12-12-2017, 03:17 AM.

Comment

people getting banned over nothing now, saw stax is the latest one to get banned. This forums gone down the toilet last couple of months, mods have gone power mad.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            people getting banned over nothing now, saw stax is the latest one to get banned. This forums gone down the toilet last couple of months, mods have gone power mad.
            Yeah I just noticed that, another HOF poster down the hatch.

May his stacks continue to pile so high that they reach him beyond the pearly gates.

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Honestly man you prob not gonna like my honest answer but if someone post some racist stuff like blatantly over and over again like no accidents then yeah I think they deserved to get banned.

When i first got up on here I remember seeing all kinds of racist posts mostly about Blacks and Asians. I was shocked the mods didn't do nothing. I personally tend to stay away from racial threads and political threads for this same reason.

But yeah from our choices I follow the rules and sometimes I come here to vent about the drama in my life or ask questions and get some pretty good feedback from the more intelligent posters on here and I tend to ignore the ignorant racist trolls.
              I actually like your answer very much!! Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                I don't think that's a ban-able offense.
                I don't think it happened like that.
                Must be more to the story.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  Stax has been doing a lot of trolling tonight...many people don't like his BS.

So let me ask you...how many bans do you think happened in the last week? Bear in mind that we just had a big fight Saturday between a black and white fighter and that brings a lot of racists out from the wood work.
                  Last edited by jaded; 12-12-2017, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Lets talk about accountability. Sure some posters are being banned. Lets see who blames the system rather than what the posters did to earn it. Then again lets look at the posters that are complaining and see why they have been banned and many times for the same thing. -lol no pattern here-

As I post this, most of the banning's are not by my hand but that does not matter. I support all the staff members and their decisions. Perhaps it is time we all hop on board. Time to move forward.

Comment

Working...
                    X