Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banning: Are they happening more quickly? Is the clean up happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    i edited my response but that's ok...you answered anyways. So you basically just told me that you think there have not been enough bannings...that there should have been about twice as many and that there really have been only a few.

Maybe except for a few very well deserved bans this week...the bannings basically have not been worthy of any complaints. Maybe you should add that option to your poll.
    Navigating only with my iPad mini is tough. Can someone add that option, I think it's important for this thread.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-12-2017, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      people getting banned over nothing now, saw stax is the latest one to get banned. This forums gone down the toilet last couple of months, mods have gone power mad.
      I hope this is just a time out for stax.
      Time to contemplate, focus on Christmas, and stuff.

Comment

I strongly support The War on Racism

Comment

Banning shouldn't be reserved only for racist attacks. It should also apply to members who routinely attack others or instigate and antagonize. If their sole purpose is to simply argue and fight while trolling on about their favorite fighters (usually their favorite fighters are of the same race-so it goes hand in hand), they should be shown the door. Too many posters who don't know how to communicate, their go-to reply is usually a personal attack. They wouldn't dare talk to people like that in public face-to-face, so they shouldn't be doing it here because they are hiding behind an anonymous username. That's a punk. There is also a lot of subtle and subliminal racism that takes place from certain members that isn't enforced.

Comment

There's a lot more racist crap on NSB than the lounge.

Comment

As long as trolls like SafeSpace and his alts/nutriders like Siablo are getting banned, that's cleaning up the worst garbage on the forum.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Just please permaban the posters that continually lie about the racial hate Loma gets. this was allowed to go on during the last few years with GGG and it made NSB horribly toxic such that the mods decided to address it.

Also, permaban anyone that suggests criticism of Loma is only made by posters that are black or hispanic. Allowing that to continually go unbanned only results in posters retaliating, which drives decent posters away from the site. Then you get a rahowa between trolls of all races.

Boxing is making a comeback. 2017 was very good. 2018 could be even better. Lets clean up the site so the good posters come back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Just please permaban the posters that continually lie about the racial hate Loma gets. this was allowed to go on during the last few years with GGG and it made NSB horribly toxic such that the mods decided to address it.

Also, permaban anyone that suggests criticism of Loma is only made by posters that are black or hispanic. Allowing that to continually go unbanned only results in posters retaliating, which drives decent posters away from the site. Then you get a rahowa between trolls of all races.

Boxing is making a comeback. 2017 was very good. 2018 could be even better. Lets clean up the site so the good posters come back.

Loma impressed me, I'm a believer! He would made Salido quit the way he's fighting. Amazing footwork

Comment

Haven't noticed.

Just know the longest running most influential forums on the internet are the ones with the least moderation.

Basically unless you're spamming physically disgusting photos or issuing terrorist ultimatums, there's no need for it. Let people argue.

Comment

If they're banning a bunch of people because of racism then they better start at NSB. It's the same posters, day after day, pushing and instigating arguments based on race.
                      Also when it comes to the lounge, pretty hard to combat "racism" fairly when you have one side of the spectrum pointing out racism where there is none, day in and day out, with their predictable victim status threads.
                      But yeah, there's a clear line that can't be crossed and people have crossed it and I guess got banned. Assuming the line cross entailed racial slurs to win an argument

Comment

Working...
                      X