No announcement yet.

fastest you ever Nutted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    I cum without even knowing it sometimes. I'll be at work and notice that my pants are crusting a bit to notice there was semen in there the entire time.
    I have the same problem, I'll be at work and I'll notice a wet spot around my crouch and realize it's semen.

Not sure whose semen it is, I really doubt it's mine though.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I have the same problem, I'll be at work and I'll notice a wet spot around my crouch and realize it's semen.

Not sure whose semen it is, I really doubt it's mine though.

Comment

A Japanese girl i was with for about 3 months. She was only 18 at the time and a virgin when we met. She had nice big t1ts too. Anyway actually she was a bit too tight but she used to get wetter than an otter's pocket. She had a nice hairy muff too, which i love.

Anyway, it just felt sublime once i was inside her. I've never felt snatch that good before or since. I could have easily blown my load in about 2 minutes every time if i wanted to. I just used to change pace and rhythm whenever i felt like i was going to so i could last longer. I was seriously addicted to having my d1ck inside her i think, i used to bang her multiple times every day and night whenever we were together until my d1ck was too sensitive to even do it anymore.

Anyway, i royally ****ed up that relationship and lost the best snatch i've ever had. I double ****ed up when she wanted to get back together and i wanted to have fun elsewhere instead and then she left the country. The thought of not feeling that slice around my knob again actually bothers me somewhat. I actually have a video of her riding me on an old laptop. Can't bring myself to watch it, it would be like waving a bottle of vodka in the face of an alcoholic and him never being able to have it.

Comment

how long is a commercial break? a min?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            A Japanese girl i was with for about 3 months. She was only 18 at the time and a virgin when we met. She had nice big t1ts too.
            just nutted :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              A Japanese girl i was with for about 3 months. She was only 18 at the time and a virgin when we met. She had nice big t1ts too. Anyway actually she was a bit too tight but she used to get wetter than an otter's pocket. She had a nice hairy muff too, which i love.

Anyway, it just felt sublime once i was inside her. I've never felt snatch that good before or since. I could have easily blown my load in about 2 minutes every time if i wanted to. I just used to change pace and rhythm whenever i felt like i was going to so i could last longer. I was seriously addicted to having my d1ck inside her i think, i used to bang her multiple times every day and night whenever we were together until my d1ck was too sensitive to even do it anymore.

Anyway, i royally ****ed up that relationship and lost the best snatch i've ever had. I double ****ed up when she wanted to get back together and i wanted to have fun elsewhere instead and then she left the country. The thought of not feeling that slice around my knob again actually bothers me somewhat. I actually have a video of her riding me on an old laptop. Can't bring myself to watch it, it would be like waving a bottle of vodka in the face of an alcoholic and him never being able to have it.
              I agree with the sex videos. I have a shtload of beej vids.. It's painful to watch.. almost like you wanna cry jerking off to it bc you'll never have it again. It's fcking depressing lol. It's not at all a great idea keeping fck vids no matter how cool it sounds. I ain't deleting sht tho

Comment

Trying to cum or trying not to cum?

Comment

I didn't have a watch on me but I think it was only 20 minutes.....I apologized to the young lady.

Comment

Hah... when I was a teenager I didn't last very long in general

Maybe a minute was the fastest I ever came

Comment

2 minutes but that was me trying really hard

Comment

Working...
                      X