No announcement yet.

fastest you ever Nutted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fastest you ever Nutted

This chick with great curves and a big booty, I entered her and she was whispering 'give me your seed papi' and I literally did in less than 10 seconds.

Anyone nutted in less than 10 seconds before or I'm the winner:

my initiation into man hood. took about 5 strokes.

i recovered and got back in there.

Comment

The Very last time me and my ex had sex....... Near perfect snatch(always wet...... ALWAYS)+ ultimate kink(she was a sub)+ breakup sex(hence the near perfect she had awesome box and that’s it after awhile) + being afraid of getting caught (someone could of walked in) = 20 second man.... and I came buckets(haven’t come like that since sadly)..... best sex I ever had....
      Last edited by Gentblue; 11-17-2017, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Once i was doing it with my wife, only like 15 seconds, like wtf lol, I was trying my best to keep ****ing even tho I cum but my d1ck shrinked back down after 5 seconds embarrasing imo

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          The Very last time me and my ex had sex....... Near perfect snatch(always wet...... ALWAYS)+ ultimate kink(she was a sub)+ breakup sex(hence the near perfect she had awesome box and that’s it after awhile) + being afraid of getting caught (someone could of walked in) = 20 second man.... and I came buckets(haven’t come like that since sadly)..... best sex I ever had....
          This motha****a ain't lyin.. I know that girl.

Comment

lol first stroke one time, idgaf neither

Comment

About five seconds.

OP stroked my dong and then I came buckets, I didn't even have time to get hard first.

Comment

I think I came instantly once when a women accidentally bumped into me .

Comment

I cum without even knowing it sometimes. I'll be at work and notice that my pants are crusting a bit to notice there was semen in there the entire time.

Comment

Like one minute lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X