What makes the USA so great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    the **** is this cheeky ****?
    When America single handily colonizes the moon and Mars will you then give us the respect we deserve?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I like you better when you stick to dick jokes & your slapsticky humor.

I hardly commented on many specifics of WWII so idk what got your panties in a bunch or would be viewed as propaganda that I'm pushing. Its universally agreed (by everyone except the US & those that don't wanna piss off the US), I thought anyway, the US was on CP time for their entry to WWII.
      It was a combo of the things posted in this thread ending with your post. I don't think anyone refutes that we got in later. That's just a fact. The issue is people saying it was over by the time we got there. That is a lie. It was over because of us. We didn't do anything. We just fed them, armed them, fought for them, rebuilt their countries and answered their leaders begging cries to come save them.

Comment

**** you motha****a ***** ass ****sucker **** **** motha****in ******* lickin ass trick

Comment

context. just look at the rest of the world and find an objective criteria under which any other nation is "greater."

perfect?
          no
          even all that good?
          not really. but better than the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            context. just look at the rest of the world and find an objective criteria under which any other nation is "greater."

perfect?
            no
            even all that good?
            not really. but better than the rest.
            Some motha****in Tina turners came blaring out when you said that ****, cuz.

Comment

I just took a red k for the Red, white and blue. motha****as!

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
                When America single handily colonizes the moon and Mars will you then give us the respect we deserve?
                Take over Jupiter as well and I'll think about it, okay?

Comment

Take over Jupiter as well and I'll think about it, okay?
                  Jupiter may be a bit difficult to do, it's really big you know. Would Pluto and Mercury make up for it?

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                    America was once great it's now a **** hole full of bigots, gun nuts, stupidity and scroungers.

I mean people are making a big deal about Harvey weinstein when the president said grab them by the *****. lol
                    When?

Would you say USA was less bigoted in the 1960's? Were gun nuts less prevalent 30 years ago when you could still purchase fully automatic weapons? And were Americans more educated prior to the internet?

Comment

Science will make USA Great Again.

Comment

Working...
                      X