No announcement yet.

What makes the USA so great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    If you are rich , there are places that are far better to live than US.
    This also. It's better in US than living as a middle class or poor in third world countries. But if you're filthy rich, lots of countries better to live. Even in third world, you can live like a king there if you're filthy rich.

Comment

Go live in a random typical third world ****hole then get back to us.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        well i was born in the philippines so it's not saying much if i say it's a lot better in the US as far as jobs, crimes, government service, etc.. but a citizen from Japan or other 1st world countries may not find US great at all...
        I've been all over...America needs to swap out hard working determined people, with at least 50 of my lazy azz American family members.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
          Easy enough what makes this place so great i Been living here for 20 plus year I would call this place good but I wouldn't go as far as great.(Ps I love Donald Trump)
          I see this question get asked a lot and most of the time I find the answer to the question to be wrong. You have the folks comparing us to 3rd world countries which aren't fair. And then you have the less than well informed saying stupid stuff like "we have the best propaganda".

The US gets a lot of credit for its accomplishments from the past. The US has single handily changed the world. Saved Europe, defeated the Russians, defeated Germany, temporarily killed the oppressive ideology of communism, enshrined the greatest economic system in capitalism, and solved many of the world's problems.

The US is starting to lose a lot of its luster. The culture is starting to become stale, freedom is no longer a core principal to many residents, and most of our entertainment now just propaganda.

But even currently we are the biggest providers worldwide both militarily and economically, without us many countries wouldn't exist as they do today.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
            I see this question get asked a lot and most of the time I find the answer to the question to be wrong. You have the folks comparing us to 3rd world countries which aren't fair. And then you have the less than well informed saying stupid stuff like "we have the best propaganda".

The US gets a lot of credit for its accomplishments from the past. The US has single handily changed the world. Saved Europe, defeated the Russians, defeated Germany, temporarily killed the oppressive ideology of communism, enshrined the greatest economic system in capitalism, and solved many of the world's problems.

The US is starting to lose a lot of its luster. The culture is starting to become stale, freedom is no longer a core principal to many residents, and most of our entertainment now just propaganda.

But even currently we are the biggest providers worldwide both militarily and economically, without us many countries wouldn't exist as they do today.
            That's just bs I guess you could call it American propaganda

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Exactly lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Care to refute my points?

What is it you disagree with?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  This also. It's better in US than living as a middle class or poor in third world countries. But if you're filthy rich, lots of countries better to live. Even in third world, you can live like a king there if you're filthy rich.
                  Sh^t man you can live like a king in a third world country if you're middle class now or 20 years ago I bet. A Vietnamese homie was telling me how cheap sh^t is there awhile back. I had to look sh^t up to believe him. Thailand too would be a good one from my understanding.

When Elon Musk makes some crazy invention that can get you across the world in a 30 minute commute mfers gonna be making third world countries embedded with people who'll almost exclusively be working from home by that point probably & living like royalty in some foreign country.

Comment

This. America, for the most part, gets a lot of credit for past achievements that happened during and after WW2.

Comment

The US has single handily changed the world. Saved Europe, defeated the Russians, defeated Germany, temporarily killed the oppressive ideology of communism, enshrined the greatest economic system in capitalism, and solved many of the world's problems.
                      Too right, brother. Though you forgot to mention conquering the Martians, and getting Ben Affleck to blow up that asteroid. The entire planet would have been done if not for that.

When people say to me "why is Fat Yankistan so great?" my answer is always the same: I can buy guns easily to shoot people with, picking up a 2-for-1 deal at my local Wal Mart. And the bonus is, not only am I just defending myself as part of the constitution, but they won't be able to sue me as they'll be too broke from paying the hospital fees.

USA! USA! USA!

Comment

Working...
                      X