No announcement yet.

Why do we need tax cuts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Maybe, I wasn't clear with my point but I think you get what I am saying. The small% of stock you or I own is different from the large amount of preferred stock the very wealthy that created these large companies own.
    Hence, they benefit more.

How do you know where people's money is? You don't, so even though 1bad65 is sucking your ****, please, as he says, no conjecture.

I will try to be more careful in my wording.
    Lmao

So average productive people don't have a few trillion in IRA or 401k?

That's your stance?

How much money does 401k and other retirement accounts do they have in the market if I'm not accurate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao

That's your stance?

How much money does 401k and other retirement accounts do they have in the market if I'm not accurate?
      He's down to insults now, including sexual ones.

He's done, but if you must continue illustrating his lack of an effective argument and knowledge of the subject matter, go right ahead.

Comment

Lmao

That's your stance?

I didn't say or imply that. Just like the last post you are responding to your interpretation of my post. That interpretation is incorrect.

I am not suggesting average people do not have investments. the larger your investment, the more benefit you get.

So the Walton family, family of the owners of WalMart, benefits more from poor people using EBT's at WalMart than someone like you who owns say what amount to .0025% of the company through your investment.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-04-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I didn't say or imply that. Just like the last post you are responding to your interpretation of my post. That interpretation is incorrect.

I am not suggesting average people do not have investments. the larger your investment, the more benefit you get.

So the Walton family, family of the owners of WalMart, benefits more from poor people using EBT's at WalMart than someone like you who owns say what amount to .00025% of the company through your investment.
          So what,

What does matter, why do you care how much money people have?
          Who did the waltons force to shop at their stores?

Why are you upset that the waltons have money?

Maybe we should stop giving people free money with ebt cards, then the waltons will suffer right?

Comment

So what,

What does matter, why do you care how much money people have?
            Who did the waltons force to shop at their stores?

Why are you upset that the waltons have money?

Maybe we should stop giving people free money with ebt cards, then the waltons will suffer right?
            WTF? I was just giving an example to clarify a point so there was no more misunderstanding.

Comment

WTF? I was just giving an example to clarify a point so there was no more misunderstanding.
              And I was just clarifying your error of thinking corporate taxes being lowered only help the wealthy

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                "Tax cuts" is an easy, throwaway line to feed to people who are too economically illiterate to know what the Laffer curve is.

It only serves rich people, and does so at the expense of the country. People who obsess about tax cuts are traitors.
                Puerto Rico got rid of their corporate tax breaks in 2006..

This helped them correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  we don't need tax cuts, the super wealthy and corporations do. this kind of stuff is taught in business schools like Wharton, make the little guy (consumer) pay all the costs and increase profit. trickle down theory which has been in practice since Reagan ( and doesn't work) is based on the same idea. it only works if we don't realize we're the ones being screwed
                  So ending the corporate tax breaks for Puerto Rico in 2006 helped the country and average citizens?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    We only need tax cuts for the wealthy. They will obviously allow it to work it's way down to the poorer folks, because that is in their best interest.

I also vote to eliminate things like the minimum wage because it should be easier for big businesses to do what they want with us. The only way for us to be competitive on a global scale is to make sure our employees enjoy their lives just as little as the employees of other countries do.

So eliminating corporate taxes breaks is good?
                    When Puerto Rico did this in 2006 it helped the nation and its people, and way of live really improved after these corporate giveaways were stopped?

Comment

• Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                      I'm so sick of this nonsense. The extra dough will be pocketed by the fat cat CEOs. The trickle down will go to the people cleaning their new yachts.
                      So Puerto Rico has been much better off after eliminating corporate giveaways and getting rid of those evil corporations?

Comment

Working...
                      X