Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And it Begins! French court ruled that children can consent to sex with adults!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Says the guy without a sense of humor. Guess the panties all bunched up seem to be yours
    Not at all. But your panties get in a bunch whenever someone calls out your alt right buddies. Not surprising since you seem to forget what you are.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 09-29-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

11 too young. i remember being in school, just after holidays, all the girls had b00bs and they were 14-15. damn i loved school

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Not at all. But your panties get in a bunch whenever someone calls out your alt right buddies. Not surprising since you seem to forget what you are.
        I'm not even an alt right supporter

Clown, go ahead let's hear some more of what you claim to know about me

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Fixed it for you
          Daaaaaamn, bro! SICK BURN! You got me good!

Never, in the history of clever retorts, has something been so well thought out and executed. You should be proud, because I'm damn proud of you.

Last edited by johnm is...; 09-29-2017, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            children's and women's rights groups aren't liberal?

i get the idea pretty regularly that many of you allow partisan media groups to tell you what is liberal, what is conservative, and honestly, what to think.
            New England

These terms have been Hijacked and so appropriated for use by a corporate media that most people do not even know what a Liberal and conservative actually are. This is the FIRST...mind you the very FIRST definition that Google has for Liberal: open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values. That definition is not even correct and it is the first reading most people get! Liberal means broad and extensive, as in well educated, well informed, like one who goes to the Lib-rary.

And Conservative? It means not being a wastrel, conserving. People read abridged dictionaries which are propoganda machines as well. Read unabridged dictionaries, the dictionary should at least be the width from your chin to the bottom of your plexus to be a real dictionary...Websters is ****.

There is nothing liberal about the censorship, the ulterior motive and the machinations of the establishment that this country is experiencing at the historical moment.

And people there is nothing new about trying to sexualize children. Its done every day in beauty pagents, in clothes children are allowed to wear and in the practices of the elites. The very concept of a boarding school for same sex children is a way to promote deviancy if you think about it. Kids who naturally grow up with other kids of the opposite sex will find it normal to have relationships with the opposite sex. The richest boarding schools are festering dens of sexual perversions, designed to condition the elite children who they are really in close contact with and why...

Europe has some of the biggest pedo rings, Belgium Jersey in England and France, The Swiss also, its insane.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              Daaaaaamn, bro! SICK BURN! You got me good!

Never, in the history of clever retorts, has something been so well thought out and executed. You should be proud, because I'm damn proud of you.

Merica!!!!

Comment

Freedom is French isn't he and he like other white supremiscts have shown these tendencies in comments

Comment

Well the full law means that a child can provide consent meaning it can not be regarded as rape but in this instance, the man was jailed for something else. Can't quite remember what but in France if there hasnt been threat of violence then it cant be regarded as rape, regardless of age.

Comment

lol I feared this day would come somewhere. Hopefully it doesn't become an epidemic and is only the idiotic decision of one court.

Comment

Working...
                    X