No announcement yet.

Cord cutters or anyone trynna cut their cable, Get in here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    by all usa channels you mean fox, abc, cbs, etc? if yes, then yes it does.
    HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME, AMC, ESPN, Comedy Central, etc...?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME, AMC, ESPN, Comedy Central, etc...?
      yup. has all those channels as well.

Comment

Im getting fire tv today..

Free PPV too?

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
          not to rain on yall parade but its an illegal hook up.
          It's illegal what they are doing, but it isn't illegal to stream.

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
            lol no you yourself is doing something illegal. Ignorance is not a legal defense.

But youre right the likely hood of you getting caught up is small but these people pack up and move fast cause they usually get their domain seized or soemthing. Used to be streamboxtv, worldwidestreams, etc etc they been around for a long time.

Just saying if yall gonna go illegal (which I dont recomend) do some research you can get accounts for like 50 cents.

PS: do you really thinks these dudes own servers? lmfao they rent em out from priate friendly companies.
            No you aren't doing anything illegal, if someone uploads a movie to Youtube that he shouldn't have, and you stream it on youtube, then you aren't doing anything illegal. The same concept applies to Kodi or any other streaming sites.

But whatever, you go head and dont do it because you think it is illegal, and the rest of us I guess will take our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Im getting fire tv today..

Free PPV too?
              amazon fire stick? yeah you get free ppv but it's the same thing as the kodi app. a lot of broken streams, etc. you're better off just signing up for this app that is being talked about on this thread.

Comment

amazon fire stick? yeah you get free ppv but it's the same thing as the kodi app. a lot of broken streams, etc. you're better off just signing up for this app that is being talked about on this thread.
                I will say this, while people were having problems with their streams these last PPV's, I was problem free.

Comment

Fire TV box to sign on this app.

Im an idiot when it comes to tech stuff lol so i told my wife to read this thread and do her thing, like immediately.

Comment

It's illegal what they are doing, but it isn't illegal to stream.
                    No you aren't doing anything illegal, if someone uploads a movie to Youtube that he shouldn't have, and you stream it on youtube, then you aren't doing anything illegal. The same concept applies to Kodi or any other streaming sites.

But whatever, you go head and dont do it because you think it is illegal, and the rest of us I guess will take our chances.
                    go head put your CC number to purchase those illegal streams.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      But they have around 15 MLB channels.

There are tutorials on youtube showing how to install it within the Firestick....
                      will do it soon but I'm super busy the next couple weeks.

It looks very good though....better than KODI.
                      Last edited by Mooshashi; 09-20-2017, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X