No announcement yet.

Cord cutters or anyone trynna cut their cable, Get in here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    Idk much about tv stuff these days I don't watch much. But is this legit? Lol all the MLB and NFL stuff alone would be like $40 a month
    I wouldn't bullshyt you guys like that, I paid $20 to watch the Floyd/Mac and GGG/Ginger, and I'm gonna continue until football is over, then I may take a break from it, I don't watch much TV, but having the ability to watch all the NFL games live is worth it to me.

If you want, try it for 3 days, but do this, don't start it until Thursday or Friday, that way you can see the fight on HBO and probably some NFL games.

Comment

not to rain on yall parade but its an illegal hook up.

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
        well no duh.....but they have they own servers so it's well connected and not much can be done about it

and even if you did get caught, you yourself aren't doing anything illegal. only the people providing the stream is doing something illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          well no duh.....but they have they own servers so it's well connected and not much can be done about it

and even if you did get caught, you yourself aren't doing anything illegal. only the people providing the stream is doing something illegal.
          lol no you yourself is doing something illegal. Ignorance is not a legal defense.

But youre right the likely hood of you getting caught up is small but these people pack up and move fast cause they usually get their domain seized or soemthing. Used to be streamboxtv, worldwidestreams, etc etc they been around for a long time.

Just saying if yall gonna go illegal (which I dont recomend) do some research you can get accounts for like 50 cents.

PS: do you really thinks these dudes own servers? lmfao they rent em out from priate friendly companies.
          Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 09-20-2017, 02:33 AM.

Comment

lol no you yourself is doing something illegal. Ignorance is not a legal defense.

But youre right the likely hood of you getting caught up is small but these people pack up and move fast cause they usually get their domain seized or soemthing. Used to be streamboxtv, worldwidestreams, etc etc they been around for a long time.

Just saying if yall gonna go illegal (which I dont recomend) do some research you can get accounts for like 50 cents.
            i don't think so. like what if someone gets caught using exodus/kodi to stream movies that aren't even out yet? the user is not doing anything illegal, they are only taking advantage of an illegal stream. exodus is the one providing the content illegally, you are just a consumer.

but anyway, tell us about your setup vato. 50c sounds better than $20

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              i don't think so. like what if someone gets caught using exodus/kodi to stream movies that aren't even out yet? the user is not doing anything illegal, they are only taking advantage of an illegal stream. exodus is the one providing the content illegally, you are just a consumer.

but anyway, tell us about your setup vato. 50c sounds better than $20
              again ignorance is not a legal defense my friend protect yourself just in case.

Comment

It probably is, but just on my phone alone I'm rocking Mobdro, Terrarium TV, Set TV, Kodi, Showbox, Spotify and Fiber TV, all on the house.

Comment

this app is way better than kodi. stream quality is better, channels are working. this gonna be my new shiiet!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Not sure if this works overseas, but I think it should since it's internet based.

I've been using this service for the past 6 months, and I've watched every PPV on it.(boxing and MMGAY)

It's called Set TV, they have different plans, but ALL the plans get around 500 channels, i've tried Sling, Directnow and PSvue, but this works much better for me or any sports fan.

It cost $20 dollars a month and you get all premium channels, all UK channels, every NFL game, every baseball game, and many other channels.

https://www.setvnow.com/

I'm not affiliated with this company, but I can vouch for the service, even the customer service is official.

They have a 3 day trial, and if you decide to buy it, they give you 3 codes to put in 3 separate devices.

I have it on my Shield, a cheap android box and my Note 8

I will post a screenshot of the devices you can install this on iPhones and iPads are S.O.L

There is no DVR service which the competition offers, you would have to use a HDhomerun or something similar.

It's pay as you go, so if you decide you don't want it a certain month, just don't re-up your service. When you decide you want it again, just pay it and it'll start working again once your payment has been processed.

I'll answer whatever you guys want to know, but I need to take a power nap before I go into work.

These are devices you can put this on
                    Does it have all the USA channels?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Does it have all the USA channels?
                      by all usa channels you mean fox, abc, cbs, etc? if yes, then yes it does.

Comment

Working...
                      X