No announcement yet.

Cord cutters or anyone trynna cut their cable, Get in here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suup View Post
    Hmm, as long as there's a way to get it on the specific device without having to use Windows (PC or Laptop) I'm good. I only have a crappy little Chromebook which runs on the Chrome browser, so you can't download anything to it. Well actually I have a PC, but I haven't turned it on in ages. I'm not even sure if it works.

I'm thinking about buying a refurbished Amazon Fire TV (not stick) and using it on that.
    Fire TV are solid, especially the newer one which runs 4K 60hz, one of the top Android boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Can you put it on mobile phone and use your data instead of wifi?
      Yes, I watched Lomachenko last fight on it.

That was on my Note 4, now I have the Note 8, all I did was call them and they erased my Note 4 from my 3 devices and gave me a new code which I now have on my Note 8.

Comment

yo this is not bad at all! i just signed up for the 3 day trial and im using it right now. so far so good, i might continue my subscription. good looking!

Comment

i will try this on my firestick but im not gonna get my hopes up. the garbage stick can't even run kodi without lagging.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            How much does an Android box usually run for ?
            From $30 to $300, when it comes to android boxes, specs are more important than price.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              yo this is not bad at all! i just signed up for the 3 day trial and im using it right now. so far so good, i might continue my subscription. good looking!
              Good shyt 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                i will try this on my firestick but im not gonna get my hopes up. the garbage stick can't even run kodi without lagging.
                That's why I've never recommended it to anyone, when I first started using XBMC, I heard nothing but horror stories about it, like I said before, my upstairs box is bottom of the barrel, but it's still better than a firestick.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  That's why I've never recommended it to anyone, when I first started using XBMC, I heard nothing but horror stories about it, like I said before, my upstairs box is bottom of the barrel, but it's still better than a firestick.
                  i want that nvidia thing everyone is talking about. but it's like $300 right?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    i want that nvidia thing everyone is talking about. but it's like $300 right?
                    I bought mine during a black Friday sale in 2015($250), it's way over powered, you probably won't need anything like that unless you're doing gaming, it lets you stream game in 1080p 60fps, something Xbox and PS4 can't do just yet and you can play your computer games thru your shield.

If you want something that's almost as powerful, I would recommend the Fire TV 4K(the newer version) that does 4k 60hz, only the shield was capable of that until the new Fire TV came out.

Comment

Idk much about tv stuff these days I don't watch much. But is this legit? Lol all the MLB and NFL stuff alone would be like $40 a month

Comment

Working...
                      X