No announcement yet.

How to get yourself fired on Twitter in 3....2....1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
    No, this is what happens when b*tches gain a bit too much confidence at faking orgasms and try fake **** outside the bedroom that has nothing to do with orgasms.
    lol

You ever have to fake an orgasm yourself PKD?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      lol

You ever have to fake an orgasm yourself PKD?
      Hell yeah, you know it.

My left hand wasn't as skilled at bringing me off as my right, so I made the requisite groans and squeaks to accompany the sloshing noises and went to bed.

How about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Well to be fair blacks dont tip. Trust me a black girl said it herself on tv
        You mean that one black chick speaks for all black people?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          You mean that one black chick speaks for all black people?
          Yeah. And she was on tv so that makes her credible

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Yeah. And she was on tv so that makes her credible
            Oh, i see. Carry-on.

Comment

Hell yeah, you know it.

My left hand wasn't as skilled at bringing me off as my right, so I made the requisite groans and squeaks to accompany the sloshing noises and went to bed.

How about you?
              I did consider it once during some wack ass sex, but I didn't have the heart to do it lol

Comment

I did consider it once during some wack ass sex, but I didn't have the heart to do it lol

So did you legit skeet?

Why was it whack? Was he/she/it making walrus noises? Did it have an elephant seal like nose?

Comment

So did you legit skeet?

Why was it whack? Was he/she/it making walrus noises? Did it have an elephant seal like nose?
                  he/she/it

I don't know what it was, but I bet the feeling was mutual. Had to be the most boring sexual experience of our combined lifetime.

Never in my life before have I just had to straight up stop having sex because it seemed like a chore to get to the finish. I was so meh after pulling out that I didn't even wank off.

That sex was on par with forced manual labor or a conversation with Butler.

Comment

he/she/it

I don't know what it was, but I bet the feeling was mutual. Had to be the most boring sexual experience of our combined lifetime.

Never in my life before have I just had to straight up stop having sex because it seemed like a chore to get to the finish. I was so meh after pulling out that I didn't even wank off.

That sex was on par with forced manual labor or a conversation with Butler.

Damn, maybe you two weren't that hot for each other.

So nobody made walrus noises then? That's a little disappointing.

Also, I tried having a conversation with Butler yesterday. A genuine one. Called my book a scam, prolly cuz I kept tryna force it down his throat like a barbed dildo of literary excellence, but he called it a scam. If he called it ****, I'd be fine with it, but he called it a scam. After the work I put into dude.

Dude can take his phaggot ass, 6 figure persona troll ass to a dark alley, and roll his tongue beneath the loose, yogurt consistency smegma filled foreskin of a Houston tranny, contract 6 figure syphilis and then try pass it off as the caviar of syphilis that only people with 6 figure incomes can afford.

Hmph.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Wtf..

Maybe I'm missing something, but I see a napkin with words, then a pic of same napkin in words but just zoomed in? And I see a pic of a menu... where the **** is here "alleged" writing samples? I see none unless I'm blind, but op post has napkin pic and menu pic, I don't get it
                      Same here. I see a napkin pic then a zoomed in pic of the same napkin with a menu.

Comment

Working...
                      X