No announcement yet.

How to get yourself fired on Twitter in 3....2....1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Look at the "N" it's the exact same ******ed n.
    Im telling you man I've seen a lot of chicks that write their letters all curvy for no reason like that stupidly. Black and white chicks both

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      i honestly wouldnt be surprised if she did fake it. just like those people who get caught spray painting swastikas. it's beneficial to have people believing you're a victim (or in this case your race). i've also been todl that black people don't tip anyway, so i don't see what hte big deal is.
      Yeah,that's what they known for. Used to **** a waitress that used to have to split her tips with the cooks. She said they all took turns spitting in black peoples food everyday all day. All I know is that **** made me not wanna eat there and I ain't even black.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
        Yeah,that's what they known for. Used to **** a waitress that used to have to split her tips with the cooks. She said they all took turns spitting in black peoples food everyday all day. All I know is that **** made me not wanna eat there and I ain't even black.
        that's disgusting, i hope you reported it to the proper authorities. not all black people don't tip anyway. just a stereotype.

Comment

that's disgusting, i hope you reported it to the proper authorities. not all black people don't tip anyway. just a stereotype.
          Damn right I did. I had those black people fired for spitting in black peoples food.

Comment

Well to be fair blacks dont tip. Trust me a black girl said it herself on tv

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
              Damn right I did. I had those black people fired for spitting in black peoples food.
              Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              Well to be fair blacks dont tip. Trust me a black girl said it herself on tv
              Maybe we don't tip well because we get ****ty service because the waitresses assume we aren't gonna tip well. I always tip well, 25% for good service. The standard 15% for ok service. And 10% for shitty service. I even tip when I'm getting to go food and the waitress at the bar or restaurant takes my order.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Maybe we don't tip well because we get ****ty service because the waitresses assume we aren't gonna tip well. I always tip well, 25% for good service. The standard 15% for ok service. And 10% for shitty service. I even tip when I'm getting to go food and the waitress at the bar or restaurant takes my order.
                motorcitycobra been breaking negative stereotypes since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  You sound mighty defensive boy.

Comment

motorcitycobra been breaking negative stereotypes since 1966
                    I know they don't make much and rely on tips. I feel if you can't tip you shouldn't go to restaurants. I value good customer service. I'm also the type to call corporate and complain if I feel service wasn't up to par. But before I do I'll go to the manager and ask them the store number and the number to corporate HQ. They'll usually try to resolve the issue right then. No need to get loud and angry at the employees.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      You sound mighty defensive boy.
                      look at this racist pos.

Comment

Working...
                      X