• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    look at this racist pos.
    What in that comment is racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      look at this racist pos.
      Youre a racist f@ggot......btw, I look Iike I write wif my feet, I got ugly ass handwriting

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

She might have made that up but black ppl treating servers like **** and not tipping is a real thing. I've never once met a server who enjoyed their experiences with black customers.

Why are facts viewed as racist? Sometimes the truth must be told even if it hurts.
        Last edited by -Swizzy-; 09-03-2017, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Wtf..

Maybe I'm missing something, but I see a napkin with words, then a pic of same napkin in words but just zoomed in? And I see a pic of a menu... where the **** is here "alleged" writing samples? I see none unless I'm blind, but op post has napkin pic and menu pic, I don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Maybe we don't tip well because we get ****ty service because the waitresses assume we aren't gonna tip well. I always tip well, 25% for good service. The standard 15% for ok service. And 10% for shitty service. I even tip when I'm getting to go food and the waitress at the bar or restaurant takes my order.
            Lmao..

You don't tip, you don't even go to full service restaurants, and if you did, you sure as hell ain't picking up the tab..

Quit fronting

Comment

All kinds of people have been guilty of faking schit lately. This is what happens when making your case is considered more important than getting a complete understanding of reality.

Comment

The handwriting isn't particularly similar.

Some people have a black supremacist mindset, where they believe black people are morally superior to white people. In such a mindset, the idea of black people being racist is absurd, but mismatching handwriting samples make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  This b^tch must be new. Black diners don't tip nobody most of the time lol. Neither do Hispanic diners really. Ain't got sh^t to do with you being white you silly hoe. You coulda looked like a young Kerry Washington & you'd have gotten pocket lint.

And tipping is some dumb sh^t anyway. Just pay waitresses fair wages don't make them dance for their dinner every night. If you suck at waitressing you shouldn't get small tips you should get f#cking fired.
                  Lmaaaooooooooooo!!!

You ain't lying, Pandas.

Kerry is hella fine though, isn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    All kinds of people have been guilty of faking schit lately. This is what happens when making your case is considered more important than getting a complete understanding of reality.
                    No, this is what happens when b*tches gain a bit too much confidence at faking orgasms and try fake **** outside the bedroom that has nothing to do with orgasms.

Comment

Maybe she did have some black customers who treated her bad and didn't tip (it's not an obligation) but that note looks dodgy AF even before seeing the other handwriting. I don't believe her.

Nevertheless, I couldn't help but notice the huge disparity of attitudes between this and the black waitress who was busted for something similar earlier in the year. Makes you think.

Comment

Working...
                      X