No announcement yet.

Steve Bannon is out of the white house

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    trump killed the TPP the day he got into office and i wasn't expecting him to build the wall or pass anything major in the first year given his opposition from both parties (another reason why i voted for him.) hillary still isn't the president either. so which part did i get i get conned? your constant low-info trolling is amusing and only reveals to me your underlying feelings. keep "laughing" doe
    Leaving the TPP hurt agricultural exports.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Leaving the TPP hurt agricultural exports.
      It wasn't just about products. It was also a means of binding our allies together and further isolating China. Geopolitical reasons are always too subtle for shallow dopes like Trump. But Obama also didnt do a very good job of selling it to the American people. Couldn't be bothered I guess.

China has stepped right in making inroads now with former pals like the Philippines. Same thing with Japan....they made a trade deal with th EU right after Trumps disastrous G7 visit.

Trump and his anti-trade jug head followers are helping our enemies and hurting our allies just for the sake of a few votes in Michigan. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        It wasn't just about products. It was also a means of binding our allies together and further isolating China. Geopolitical reasons are always too subtle for shallow dopes like Trump. But Obama also didnt do a very good job of selling it to the American people. Couldn't be bothered I guess.

China has stepped right in making inroads now with former pals like the Philippines. Same thing with Japan....they made a trade deal with th EU right after Trumps disastrous G7 visit.

Trump and his anti-trade jug head followers are helping our enemies and hurting our allies just for the sake of a few votes in Michigan. Sad.
        Same thing I am hearing about if they trouble NAFTA, grain exporters will suffer the consequences but it's whoever have the stronger lobbyists who will win.

Comment

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say high turnover rate is a symptom of team trumps dysfunction

I said this when scaramuchi left after 2 weeks and 1bad argued against me, but this is another example with Bannons departure.

These people are all handpicked by trump, yet trump can't make a cohesive unit. He has nobody to blame but himself

Comment

that TPP rap obama did was cringeworthy. even a big TPP supporter such as yourself must have reeled after that.

interesting that you bring up the Philippines because the president there said that the sour relationship between his country and the US was directly caused by the obama administration. and that trump is his friend. look up his interview with RT.

anti-trade? or anti-getting ripped off by deals that are essentially wealth transfers like NAFTA and the Paris Accord?

lol a dip**** "American" liberal favoring foreigners over jobless Americans in Michigan. go figure.

Comment

that TPP rap obama did was cringeworthy. even a big TPP supporter such as yourself must have reeled after that.

interesting that you bring up the Philippines because the president there said that the sour relationship between his country and the US was directly caused by the obama administration. and that trump is his friend. look up his interview with RT.

anti-trade? or anti-getting ripped off by deals that are essentially wealth transfers like NAFTA and the Paris Accord?

lol a dip**** "American" liberal favoring foreigners over jobless Americans in Michigan. go figure.
              F**K the pig and beef farmers right?

Comment

Liberal? Are u blind in your left eye?

F*k u. Have u ever worked an assembly line or picked corn during a hot summer? Well I have so don't lecture me on blue collar work.

There are plenty of good jobs available in this country but it takes getting out of those cold States. If they want to stay where the jobs aren't rather than get in a car and drive where there ARE jobs then that's their problem.

Comment

Liberal? Are u blind in your left eye?

F*k u. Have u ever worked an assembly line or picked corn during a hot summer? Well I have so don't lecture me on blue collar work.

There are plenty of good jobs available in this country but it takes getting out of those cold States. If they want to stay where the jobs aren't rather than get in a car and drive where there ARE jobs then that's their problem.
                  don't care what your background is, it didn't help you formulate good ideas. so keep parts of our country bankrupt and dried up, basically wastelands, so Vietnam is fed and happy is your idea... good one.

Comment

Hey what a crazy surprise, a couple days after Bannon leaves the White House, the media admits he was never a "nazi" after all and admits he was the voice of reason in DC, pushing positive likable interviews with him

Piece of **** mosquitoes

He served his purpose. He was one of the surprisingly few straight white guys at Breitbart and they needed to "Nazify" him for discrediting purposes. Nothing personal.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      Hey what a crazy surprise, a couple days after Bannon leaves the White House, the media admits he was never a "nazi" after all and admits he was the voice of reason in DC, pushing positive likable interviews with him

Piece of **** mosquitoes

He served his purpose. He was one of the surprisingly few straight white guys at Breitbart and they needed to "Nazify" him for discrediting purposes. Nothing personal.
                      I didn't hear anything like that from the media yet myself, but if it makes you feel better my personal opinion on Steve Bannon has not changed whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                      X