No announcement yet.

Steve Bannon is out of the white house

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    we voted for trump not steve bannon. but we all know your pathetic midget ass got butthurt when trump won that's why you feel compelled to troll trump threads.
    Stop making things up I was never upset and you can't ever prove that I was. You got cucked son

How's that wall coming

Comment

the Alt Right has Left the building!

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        Stop making things up I was never upset and you can't ever prove that I was. You got cucked son

How's that wall coming
        i don't have to make things up. people can see you show up like a ****roach in every trump thread pretending you aren't a butthurt b*tch about trump.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...er-wall-240418

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Poor Addix got permabanned because of 1bad65
          Addix is like Jon Snow/Jesus and Lazarus all combined. He will be back one day.

Comment

i don't have to make things up. people can see you show up like a ****roach in every trump thread pretending you aren't a butthurt b*tch about trump.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...er-wall-240418
            So where's quotes about me being upset? Not like I voted for Hilary. I enjoy laughing at you cucks getting swindled

Like I said I wasn't upset. And you will never be able to show that I was. Cause I never white knighted for hillary

Comment

So where's quotes about me being upset? Not like I voted for Hilary. I enjoy laughing at you cucks getting swindled

Like I said I wasn't upset. And you will never be able to show that I was. Cause I never white knighted for hillary
              didn't say you were for hillary, might be a bernie bro who knows but i don't need to dig through your garbage. there must be a solid reason why you're in all these trump threads. "i enjoy laughing at you cucks getting swindled" is code for i'm a butthurt b*tch. stop fronting, man.

Comment

didn't say you were for hillary, might be a bernie bro who knows but i don't need to dig through your garbage. there must be a solid reason why you're in all these trump threads. "i enjoy laughing at you cucks getting swindled" is code for i'm a butthurt b*tch. stop fronting, man.
                lol wasn't for Bernie either. Just be a man and admit you were wrong dummy. You just showed you made it up and are upset that I laugh at you clowns

Comment

lol wasn't for Bernie either. Just be a man and admit you were wrong dummy. You just showed you made it up and are upset that I laugh at you clowns
                  admit i was wrong that you were for hillary, which i didn't even say? you're upset over trump winning that's kind of obvious. a lot of mental patients are upset too it's ok. i don't know who you think you are fooling though.

Comment

admit i was wrong that you were for hillary, which i didn't even say? you're upset over trump winning that's kind of obvious. a lot of mental patients are upset too it's ok. i don't know who you think you are fooling though.
                    Not the Hillary thing. Lying that I'm upset or was ever upset. Your reasoning is cause I laugh at you guys for getting conned. Great logic bro

Last edited by HanzGruber; 08-20-2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Not the Hillary thing. Lying that I'm upset or was ever upset. Your reasoning is cause I laugh at you guys for getting conned. Great logic bro

trump killed the TPP the day he got into office and i wasn't expecting him to build the wall or pass anything major in the first year given his opposition from both parties (another reason why i voted for him.) hillary still isn't the president either. so which part did i get i get conned? your constant low-info trolling is amusing and only reveals to me your underlying feelings. keep "laughing" doe
                      Last edited by John Barron; 08-20-2017, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X