Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breitbart ready to turn on Trump

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      trump killed the TPP the day he got into office and i wasn't expecting him to build the wall or pass anything major in the first year given his opposition from both parties (another reason why i voted for him.) hillary still isn't the president either. so which part did i get i get conned? your constant low-info trolling is amusing and only reveals to me your underlying feelings. keep "laughing" doe
      Reports that trump is gonna send more troops into Afghan. After all those years of him saying time to bring them home lolol. America first doe. Not getting conned doe

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        Reports that trump is gonna send more troops into Afghan. After all those years of him saying time to bring them home lolol. America first doe. Not getting conned doe
        John Barron mysteriously didnt respond to this.. hes cant accept hes being cucked.. america first!! well not rly guise

Comment

John Barron mysteriously didnt respond to this.. hes cant accept hes being cucked.. america first!! well not rly guise
          a couple of thousand troops to Afghanistan doesn't erase what he did with TPP, paris climate accord, his intentions to renegotiate NAFTA, cracking down on illegal immigration - all America First policies. didn't pres trump say he'll bomb the **** out of ISIS during the election? aren't there ISIS in Afghanistan? keep at it, cuckroach, maybe you'll get your gotcha story someday.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            a couple of thousand troops to Afghanistan doesn't erase what he did with TPP, paris climate accord, his intentions to renegotiate NAFTA, cracking down on illegal immigration - all America First policies. didn't pres trump say he'll bomb the **** out of ISIS during the election? aren't there ISIS in Afghanistan? keep at it, cuckroach, maybe you'll get your gotcha story someday.
            Lol for the past 5 years all he did was bash our leaders for still being in Afghan. And what's he do? Send more Americans to Afghanistan!

Comment

Lol for the past 5 years all he did was bash our leaders for still being in Afghan. And what's he do? Send more Americans to Afghanistan!
              I'm telling you guys, it's because of jews. There is no reason for the US to be in Afghanistan. Why are we there? Because it benefits israel.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
                I'm telling you guys, it's because of jews. There is no reason for the US to be in Afghanistan. Why are we there? Because it benefits israel.
                In what way?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  In what way?
                  Israeli lobby pushed for war with Iraq for years before Iraq invaded Kuwait.

The invasion of Kuwait was the impetus for America to get involved. Israeli lobby funneled millions to their political puppets in the congress and senate and got what they wanted-the US fighting their enemies for them.

Look it up. Do real research. You'll see I'm telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
                    Israeli lobby pushed for war with Iraq for years before Iraq invaded Kuwait.
                    And Hussein helped Israel put their master plan into action by invading Kuwait. Genius.

The more you racists talk, the more ridiculous you make yourselves look.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      And Hussein helped Israel put their master plan into action by invading Kuwait. Genius.

The more you racists talk, the more ridiculous you make yourselves look.
                      Hussein never thought the US would attack him since he didn't do anything to the US, genius.

You deny the israeli lobby pushed for war with Iraq?

Also, stop following me, stalker.

Comment

Working...
                      X