Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you support Transsexuals rights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you mean by Tranny rights as basic human rights to be treated with non violence then yes.

If you mean Tranny rights as in to have their own bathroom or some other weird thing then no.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I do. I really don't care what they do, it doesn't really affect me.

Now, if they use this as some excuse to get out of a serious crime or threaten public safety then of course I wouldn't support what they do, but overall my attitude is you do you, I do me.

Doesn't affect me at all.
      I hate this line of thinking, "well it doesn't affect me at all."

Yes it absolutely does affect you. It effects you when it's on TV or any other media, it will affect your family. If it's normalized it will especially affect your kids or gran kids when someone on TV tells them it's ok to transition into another gender if you feel like said gender.

Everything affects everyone, you are not impermeable to media.

Comment

some of them. you don't have the right to beat them up, shoot them, deny them loans, keep them from driving cars, discharge them from teh military if you find that they dress up like a girl on the weekend [unless it affects military performance, which i really can't see because all those ****s do is dig ditches and shoot at people when they're told to,] etc.

but there are also others that i don't support. if you've got a dong then you're using the bathroom for the dudes with dongs. that's really the end of that discussion. if you've got a moustage you'll get a male pronoun, and don't get pissed at me for it or i'll slap you red.

ii don't think kids in schools should be taught that they can pick a gender and roll with it. kids have no idea what dicks and vajajays are for. they don't have hormones that have really turned them into reproductive adults. maybe you can take kids in high school, who already know what they dongs are designed to do, and at the end of sex ed throw in a 2 liner, "and some people are mentally ill and think they're the sex opposite their biological one. they're mostly harmless but keep them out of the women's bathroom because they're going to enjoy it too much."

and of course it's a slippery slope to allow anybody to choose his bathroom or locker room. ****, anybody who says he wouldn't appreciate the view in the women's locker room at a miami health club is f#cking nuts.

girls in florida are insanely good looking. it's insane. the older women are all old and fat, but the girls in their 20's all look like models and are dumb as f#ck, but worth it!

Comment

Sure. There have been freaks and weirdos runnin' around since the dawn of time.

Comment

I support their rights. Their rights to suck my dick.

Comment

There is definitely an agenda in Hollywood. If making a gay power ranger isn't considered over the top then I don't know what is. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Comment

I'm kinda inbetween yes or no.

I have no problem with people wanting to dress like other sex or even have an operation to changes sexes..

But I do have a problem using taxpayer money on operations, and don't think we should have to build a 3rd bathroom due to trans, and I really hate parents trying to act like their 6 year old is trans.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  If you mean by Tranny rights as basic human rights to be treated with non violence then yes.

If you mean Tranny rights as in to have their own bathroom or some other weird thing then no.
                  I agree axcept I am starting to think they should have their own bathrooms with all excretions directed to strict decontamination units. The reason being that they are injecting each other with pathogenic microbes at a rate much higher than any other population. These microbes and hormones then enter our water supply and make fish and other aquatic animals turn transgender. Then the rats and mice and flies, etc.. track it all over the food chain.
                  Last edited by maracho; 08-09-2017, 10:58 AM.

Comment

I support their rights if their rights are the same as my rights. I dont support special treatment because that would imply i support inequality.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X