Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you support Transsexuals rights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Do you support Transsexuals rights?

Like if you had a friend who transitioned into another sex would you be tolerant and accepting of him/her?

Also do you accept gender neutral toilets? Adherence to preferred gender pronouns?

I'm pretty pro LGBTQ (you're castigated if you're not in my part of town) but I do find them a bit annoying and attention seeking sometimes. Nonetheless I have attended pride rallies with my buddies (I'm not gay, just coworkers, predominantly female, invite me and I don't wanna appear intolerant).
    Yes of course
    27.27%
    No
    72.73%

Nah **** that shieeet

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Nah **** that shieeet
      But don't you enjoy BBC? You'd go tranny for some BBC.

Comment

Not really. How can I accept a person that doesnt accept themselves.

With that said. Im not gonna be hateful or spiteful towards them. They just have a mental illness is all.

Comment

Naw i dont support any of that sht. I dont care if it's 1800s or 2017.. what's right is right and wrong is wrong.

Comment

I do. I really don't care what they do, it doesn't really affect me.

Now, if they use this as some excuse to get out of a serious crime or threaten public safety then of course I wouldn't support what they do, but overall my attitude is you do you, I do me.

Doesn't affect me at all.

Comment

Gay people are demanding

So the moment u give in to them they will fok ur arse with no regrets

Comment

I don't particularly care how other people live their life but i don't like the media normalising it to the point of glorifying children who are little trannies.

I honestly think in 2017 most people don't care if people are gay or trans, but people from the gay or tranny community continue to push it in peoples faces and make a bigger deal than it needs to be. If they just got on with their lives being what they want to be, pretty much nobody would care. It's like they want to be discriminated against sometimes because it gives them a sense of identity and a platform.

Comment

Loaded question

Regardless of how anyone personally feels, my stance is that the government has little reason to **** with people and how they live their lives (as long as whatever life decision doesn't harm someone else).

McDonald's has gender-neutral bathrooms for heck's sake (rather than in making any stand, McDonald's rightly figured that simply having two bathrooms helps clear the bathroom lines for their customers).

My one only real issue, tbh, generally comes up in sports, particularly when it comes to men competing in women's divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    I don't particularly care how other people live their life but i don't like the media normalising it to the point of glorifying children who are little trannies.

I honestly think in 2017 most people don't care if people are gay or trans, but people from the gay or tranny community continue to push it in peoples faces and make a bigger deal than it needs to be. If they just got on with their lives being what they want to be, pretty much nobody would care. It's like they want to be discriminated against sometimes because it gives them a sense of identity and a platform.
                    I don't think that anyone wants to be discriminated against, but it's pretty clear that they're desperate to try and normalize ****sexuality everywhere.

After decades up decades of being called weird and different, the gay activist community wants for the world to not see them as different or weird

Comment

Working...
                    X