Do you support Transsexuals rights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I hate this line of thinking, "well it doesn't affect me at all."

Yes it absolutely does affect you. It effects you when it's on TV or any other media, it will affect your family. If it's normalized it will especially affect your kids or gran kids when someone on TV tells them it's ok to transition into another gender if you feel like said gender.

Everything affects everyone, you are not impermeable to media.
    I don't try to tell people how to live their lives and what is normal or not normal or ok/not ok.

Nobody in my family is a trans, but if they wanted to be one and they were an adult , that's their choice and I would still love them.

Kids are exposed to everything these days. We can't hide them from seeing this stuff whether we think it's strange, a mental illness or whatever. We just hope they are influenced by their own parents more than some media outlet.
    Last edited by jreckoning; 08-09-2017, 10:29 AM.

Comment

same attitude as with gay mates that ive got/had. do what u wanna do in private and act dignified, but if your gonna start prancing about and pushing your agenda then you can **** off.

Comment

No problem with it but just understand that people dont really want to deal with it so dont go promoting that stuff all the time and support others rights too

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I don't try to tell people how to live their lives and what is normal or not normal or ok/not ok.

Nobody in my family is a trans, but if they wanted to be one and they were an adult , that's their choice and I would still love them.

Kids are exposed to everything these days. We can't hide them from seeing this stuff whether we think it's strange, a mental illness or whatever. We just hope they are influenced by their own parents more than some media outlet.
          I'm sure you don't tell people how to live their lives, you'd rather have them tell you how to live yours, have them tell you what is ok or is not ok, and you might be indifferent to it but the way you behave and what you support directly shapes the world you live in.

When it comes to kids, their heavier influence comes from their piers and school. It's inevitable when they spend from 7am to 3pm in school Mon-Fri.

Comment

If gays keep their distance it's cool but if their ole AIDS infested ass gets too close I'll throw a bunch of salt in their damn eyes. Now with transgender people and that other weird stuff aw hell naw. I have zero tolerance for that tomfoolery. They don't get the salt they get the acid on sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              I don't think that anyone wants to be discriminated against, but it's pretty clear that they're desperate to try and normalize ****sexuality everywhere.

After decades up decades of being called weird and different, the gay activist community wants for the world to not see them as different or weird
              You are eating off of the LIES.... gayism was NEVER looked down as they make it to be.... Didn't matter WHAT race, gender, creed or status in life one had.... When upset or Joking, people will find humor or fault....

To believe that gays were looked at any different is ignorance.... If true, then explain Liberace, Elton John, Marlon Brando, Rupaul, Morrisey, Ricky Martin.... The list goes on and on, ALL Gay, all Loved and Adored by peers, Fans and almost everyone who followed or knows of them....

Comment

No, I don't support nor care about trans rights. Let's just fast forward to the day where trans, gays, and lesbians are as normal as straight people, which will happen, so we can stop hearing about it like it's something very important. When in reality it's just privileged people problems.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  I'm sure you don't tell people how to live their lives, you'd rather have them tell you how to live yours, have them tell you what is ok or is not ok, and you might be indifferent to it but the way you behave and what you support directly shapes the world you live in.

When it comes to kids, their heavier influence comes from their piers and school. It's inevitable when they spend from 7am to 3pm in school Mon-Fri.
                  No. I do what I want. End of story. I don't have any issue with law abiding trannies or people who think they are a woman and are biologically a man.

I've worked with two of them. One was an out and out freak that I stayed the hell away from, another was a tranny but was married to a woman and was on the best SQL developers I ever worked with. But I don't have any stake in what someone else's identity issues are.

On kids, I hope their peers or the media aren't forcing them to become trannies but if they are, it's not hurting me. Ultimately, they have free will.

Last edited by jreckoning; 08-09-2017, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    Like if you had a friend who transitioned into another sex would you be tolerant and accepting of him/her?

Also do you accept gender neutral toilets? Adherence to preferred gender pronouns?

I'm pretty pro LGBTQ (you're castigated if you're not in my part of town) but I do find them a bit annoying and attention seeking sometimes. Nonetheless I have attended pride rallies with my buddies (I'm not gay, just coworkers, predominantly female, invite me and I don't wanna appear intolerant).
                    As a Catholic/Christian I do not approve of anything gay as it is a sin. BUT with that said I cannot be a hypocrite. Their list for the same sex is no different than my list for the opposite sex. Also some Christians I know may argue they sin twice by listing for the same sex and not being fruitful but again I can't be a hypocrite cuz I got a vasectomy despite having 4 kids already it was wrong. With that said I can't think of a gay man women or tranny anything other than a sinner like myself. They r people too.
                    Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 08-09-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Nah **** that shieeet
                      What Beercules said^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X