Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo, meg !

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    you made your own self dizzy trying to place the blame where it doesnt belong.

believe whatever stats you want. the rest of civilization will stick with unbiased facts.

btw, if you had a choice of another country to live in, which would it be ?

lawdy

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      No...why must this topic be addressed over and over? Ask Sadam Ali and Hectari about this topic.

''382 is too damn many !!!!!''

(sry, i couldnt find one with a blk mannequin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        you made your own self dizzy trying to place the blame where it doesnt belong.

believe whatever stats you want. the rest of civilization will stick with unbiased facts.

btw, if you had a choice of another country to live in, which would it be ?

Lol yes the mental gymnastics these people have to go through to convince themselves... When everybody else sees the truth and it's so painfully obvious.

Sometimes I wonder if these people who believe this rubbish aren't actually extremely intelligent! Only a very smart person could convince themselves something so obviously true is false Hahah. But nahhhh, everything else screams low IQ, and no impulse control.

The only majority black country I may consider living are maybe Bahamas. And only in the wealthy touristy areas.

I've been to US Virgin Island and it is a shytehole.

Jamaica is only nice if you have enough cash to live in private enclave with private security. Same for all black countries. Maybe the white enclaves of Namibia I'd move to...

Comment

and any black person who knows the score is an uncle tom.

its a vicious cycle.
          IK.. it's horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESAU View Post
            Lol yes the mental gymnastics these people have to go through to convince themselves... When everybody else sees the truth and it's so painfully obvious.

Sometimes I wonder if these people who believe this rubbish aren't actually extremely intelligent! Only a very smart person could convince themselves something so obviously true is false Hahah. But nahhhh, everything else screams low IQ, and no impulse control.

The only majority black country I may consider living are maybe Bahamas. And only in the wealthy touristy areas.

I've been to US Virgin Island and it is a shytehole.

Jamaica is only nice if you have enough cash to live in private enclave with private security. Same for all black countries. Maybe the white enclaves of Namibia I'd move to...
            even obama lives in a gated community.

http://www.travelandleisure.com/cult...ck-obama-house

not too many tyrones and lamonts or laqueeshas and fa nay nays living there

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              IK.. it's horrible.
              sad thing is, meg seems to be somewhat educated. he shouldnt fight the facts. its a losing battle.

Comment

yo, meg !

lawdy
                Wtf? Whom I am blaming again? There was a police shooting. The dude was murdered unjustly, and the police was acquitted. People feel betrayed and rightfully so. I don't believe in protesting, but maybe others do. I am more strategic than protesting. If you ask me, black people protest too damn much.

Is like you guys created these threads to add nothing but your racists opinions. Any time you presented "facts" they get debunked, then either you guys disappeared or turn it into a racist fest. Have fun as I am out. My woman is pushing her hands in my drawers as I type, so I am about to get some for me and punchr.

Comment

sad thing is, meg seems to be somewhat educated. he shouldnt fight the facts. its a losing battle.
                  He's like the rest who get too emotionally caught up in it and it's too late to turn back.

Did you know people still think the Michael Brown killing was a 'controversy'?

Comment

Wtf? Whom I am blaming again? There was a police shooting. The dude was murdered unjustly, and the police was acquitted.
                    Who told you that?!

Comment

However, why is it that we pay taxes and at the same time you want us to police our own community? It is best if we segregate and form our own police force.
                      PTI..........

holy shlt....did i just read the bold ?!?!?!?

id pay top dollar to see how that would turn out !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X