Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

That verdict is ****ed up, he straight murdered the man.

#BlackLivesMatter #YouBuildWallsWeBuildBridges

Comment

he shouldnt have been driving.

nope, no one should get shot for driving without proper paper work. but saying you have a gun (most liekly an illegal one) and not complying with an officer can get you shot.

''i feared for my life....i didnt want to shoot him.''

skittish as fnck BUT you never know.traffic stops, however minor, are one of the more dangerous scenarios. why ? because cops tend to be nonchalant and get caught off guard.

cop panicked but had cause.

funny how they protest these ''tragedies'' but wont when they kill each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

That verdict is ****ed up, he straight murdered the man.

#BlackLivesMatter #YouBuildWallsWeBuildBridges
        Honestly they should kill that pig... it's not even a race thing... all these f.ucks in blue should get got when they f.uck up... they've been getting away with too much...

Comment

there were riots over this too.......

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jurors-of...154255952.html

''Bodycam shows shooting of black man by Milwaukee officer.''

what about the fncking gun the black man was carrying that is as clear as day ?!?!?!? naw, lets not mention that part. we dont want to make it where the cop was maybe DOING HIS JOB !!!!

im sure he was a loving, upstanding citizen who wouldnt hurt a fly.

smdh.....looting, rioting and suing. fnck the facts

Comment

These protests and marches are a waste of time. They'll shoot another one of us and get off. This country only understands two things. Violence and money. You gotta choose one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

nope, no one should get shot for driving without proper paper work. but saying you have a gun (most liekly an illegal one) and not complying with an officer can get you shot.

skittish as fnck BUT you never know.traffic stops, however minor, are one of the more dangerous scenarios. why ? because cops tend to be nonchalant and get caught off guard.

He was a licensed concealed carry permit holder. His gun was legal. Anymore lies you wanna tell to justify the KKKops killing a black man? He'd been pulled over plenty of times and never got shot by the police until he ran into one that's afraid of black people. Castile did everything by the book during the stop. And the officer still murdered him.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                He was a licensed concealed carry permit holder. His gun was legal. Anymore lies you wanna tell to justify the KKKops killing a black man? He'd been pulled over plenty of times and never got shot by the police until he ran into one that's afraid of black people. Castile did everything by the book during the stop. And the officer still murdered him.
                the (most likely illegal....) part must have been typed too small. ill use larger fonts next time.

you have a gun
                youre talking to a cop
                best option ? maybe reaching for it

whats your opinion of that other case i posted ?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Dats good, bish

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

You saw his rapsheet? He was a scumbag.

These people better not use this case as an excuse to loot stores, commit more crimes etc like they did during the LA riot.

Fuk BLM

Comment

Working...
                    X