Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Why do I gotta get brought up... I haven't said a word about this
    No, I am trying to tell him that me, you and Hectari had discussed this black community/white community thing to death already and I am not trying to visit it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      i kinda move on from that for a second. i asked you a very simple question and you decided to click enter on the above rubbish.....
      I know. Your reasoning ability is poor. You veered off topic repeatedly. If intentional it is disingenuous, and if unintentional, then you need to get diagnose for ADD. I was simply steering you back on track, as you are veering into banned territory.

Comment

• I'm not gonna say that I know for sure that the cop should be in prison. But I was surprised at the verdict. I wish Castile's family the best in this difficult time.

That being said I am frustrated with how both sides of these things typically go.

If you are somebody that thinks all Black people are innocent and treated unfairly, you are wrong. If you are somebody that thinks all Cops are innocent and they all treat everyone fairly, you are also wrong.

Both sides are so quick to jump on each case to try and chalk up a win that they both almost always fail to objectively assess the case. Instead of looking at each incident as a separate matter requiring an open mind and fair evaluation of the evidence, the court of public opinion views them through the lens of whichever agenda that they more personally associate with.

Both sides have serious waking up to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Your opinion is not required. Grab the FBI stats.
          https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ender_2013.xls

These FBI stats show that based on population numbers, blacks are about 7 times more likely to commit a crime against another black as opposed to a white man against a white man.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ender_2013.xls

These FBI stats show that based on population numbers, blacks are about 7 times more likely to commit a crime against another black as opposed to a white man against a white man.
            Even when the stats are in your face you can't read them. Whites on whites 2509/3005 and black on black 2245/2491. That reads white/white at a rate of 83.5 percent and black/black at a rate of 90 percent. How is black/black seven times more like than white/white?
            I swear, you guys are dragging down this site with all this ignorance.

Comment

Even when the stats are in your face you can't read them. Whites on whites 2509/3005 and black on black 2245/2491. That reads white/white at a rate of 83.5 percent and black/black at a rate of 90 percent. How is black/black seven times more like than white/white?
              220 million white people committing 2509/3005 crimes against whites
              40 million black people committing 2245/2491 crimes against blacks.

We are talking about two different things. You are focusing at what rate white people commit crime against white people and black people against black people, which you are right is fairly similar, but you're ignoring that 40 million blacks commit almost as much crime as 220 million whites, which means they commit crime at a rate of 6-7 times more, its quite simple actually.
              Last edited by JimRaynor; 06-17-2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                220 million white people committing 2509/3005 crimes against whites
                40 million black people committing 2245/2491 crimes against blacks.

We are talking about two different things. You are focusing at what rate white people commit crime against white people and black people against black people, which you are right is fairly similar, but you're ignoring that 40 million blacks commit almost as much crime as 220 million whites, which means they commit crime at a rate of 6-7 times more, its quite simple actually.

Lmao...

If you didn't know, math and statistics aren't strong suits for lounge posters.

I won't mention names, but I have encountered several different posters that don't understand percentages and stats..
                It's rather sad

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_capita
                  http://www.dictionary.com/browse/per-capita

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    I'm not gonna say that I know for sure that the cop should be in prison. But I was surprised at the verdict. I wish Castile's family the best in this difficult time.

That being said I am frustrated with how both sides of these things typically go.

If you are somebody that thinks all Black people are innocent and treated unfairly, you are wrong. If you are somebody that thinks all Cops are innocent and they all treat everyone fairly, you are also wrong.

Both sides are so quick to jump on each case to try and chalk up a win that they both almost always fail to objectively assess the case. Instead of looking at each incident as a separate matter requiring an open mind and fair evaluation of the evidence, the court of public opinion views them through the lens of whichever agenda that they more personally associate with.

Both sides have serious waking up to do.
                    Yeah I agree with everything you said. We're in a time of agendas right now in America. People dont support right or wrong. They support their side. When confronted with their hypocrisy, they bring up past injustices to excuse their current hypocrisy. Its all wrong and hard to see the way out of such blindness in the current atmosphere.

Comment

I know. Your reasoning ability is poor. You veered off topic repeatedly. If intentional it is disingenuous, and if unintentional, then you need to get diagnose for ADD. I was simply steering you back on track, as you are veering into banned territory.
                      we can always ''veer'' back. but for thios moment, i asked and you AVOIDED a very simple question and we both know why.

go on and say the bahamas already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X