Official Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Dyor.

Too many weirdos & haters on here to talk about this in a reasonable way.
    Just be a man of your convictions and say what you buy and why you buy it. No different than the stock market threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Just be a man of your convictions and say what you buy and why you buy it. No different than the stock market threads.
      My "convictions" don't got anything to do with sharing my investments to leeches who don't wanna dyor or haters who wanna call my wins ponzi bs & celebrate my losses. I talk crypto sh^t in crypto forums & on discord with like minded knowledgeable cats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        My "convictions" don't got anything to do with sharing my investments to leeches who don't wanna dyor or haters who wanna call my wins ponzi bs & celebrate my losses. I talk crypto sh^t in crypto forums & on discord with like minded knowledgeable cats.
        No different than making boxing picks. You make your choices and give the reasoning behind them.

If you get it wrong and a few posters bust on you for it you don't stop making picks, do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          No different than making boxing picks. You make your choices and give the reasoning behind them.

If you get it wrong and a few posters bust on you for it you don't stop making picks, do you?
          Making random boxing picks vs real money sh^t are very different things. I rarely talk about boxing bets I've made here either tbh cuz so many mfers act weird about that stuff.

Comment

• I have followed this thread with some interest

The Big Picture and the Utility of Crypto...

The Big picture is if the government can find a way to microchip. Seriously. If they can, Bitcoin and crypto becomes a different animal. As this virus scenario plays out, if i were a Crypto guy I would pay careful attention.

There will always be a use for crypto on the majority of the web where anything can be purchased. Does that mean the worth of the currency will increase? Probably, but depending on scenarios related to the above two things could happen:

the underground could grow out of necessity, from the government controlling currency via a chip... Or it could shrink because all potential above board uses would be hindered... I would not want to bet on that strategy.

As far as utility? Many groups that are allowed to set their own policies, like Native American tribes, have tried to use Crypto as a means of currency. I have kept an eye on this.

At the end of the day I would remember that as Sugar Ali has said, "you need a market to broker the asset" i am paraphrasing...The point is, if you want to sell 700k of crypto, there needs to be a buyer and a means of exchange. I am uncomfortable with any asset that does not meet these requirements.

Comment

• CoinsGang

CoinsBank is back with its signature events! We’re excited to announce the first offline Blockchain event since the lockdown.

The #CoinsGang Weekend will be held from September 25-28, 2020 at a 5-star hotel in Belek, Turkey. The 4-day agenda includes conferences with top industry speakers, exclusive networking opportunities, and parties like never before.

Your well-being is our top priority. Together with the hotel, we guarantee the health and safety of every guest. Disinfectant, masks, and gloves will all be provided.

As always, this event you can’t afford to miss! Register /coinsgang.com/[/url]

Comment

• Noticed that this thread hasn't been update since July. Anyone investing in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency?

Comment

• I bought Ethereum when it was less than $200 but then sold it off too quickly during it's recent rise.

Wish I had held on to it.

Comment

• I got rid of some of the shtcoins and hodling onto Ethereum and BTC.

I got shtload of BTC back in 2018 when it dipped to $3000..

BTC and Ether im holding on to them.

Comment

• Bitcoin is trading at an all time high of over $23K today. I just bought $100 worth using the CashApp.

I’m kinda torn between thinking I should start investing large amounts of cash in it, and also thinking I missed out on the big run up.

What do other people think about the future prospects for Bitcoin? Is it going to keep making meteoric gains or taper off or lose value?
                      Last edited by BostonGuy; 12-22-2020, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X