Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Zuckerberg was questioned by members of congress this week on his ‘Libra’ cryptocurrency project.

Comment

• Comment

• Homies i have 5-10k to invest

I have no idea whatto invest in and how to do it

School a brother

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Homies i have 5-10k to invest

I have no idea whatto invest in and how to do it

School a brother
          Dyor brother

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Mark Zuckerberg was questioned by members of congress this week on his ‘Libra’ cryptocurrency project.

Gonna have to watch all of this.

Comment

• Comment

• That AOC or whatever that bird's name is didn't really do anything besides present a classic boxing scene argument.

"will you take down lies? yes or no?"

like wtf? how is facebook supposed to determine what a lie is? Donald Trump says "xyz" should they take that down because they feel "xyz" is a lie? Like how do you determine that objectively? Unless it was blatant "this man said china can run american ports" when nothing like that was ever said, then how can you determine that? I think she had a decent point with targeting specific groups in a specific way, like: specifically blacks, in a specific location, with false information. Like there was something with that but then she immediately runs off for the "oooo, i got you" s/hit.

Like her questions are dumb and the way she tries to create something out of it, like a typical boxing scene argument of "oooo, see, i got you" makes me feel like she's dumb and i'm not with this left right politics nonsense either. she's just yet to sound intelligent to me. she's applying ben shapiro without the fast talk run around.
                Last edited by F l i c k e r; 10-26-2019, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  That AOC or whatever that bird's name is didn't really do anything besides present a classic boxing scene argument.

like wtf? how is facebook supposed to determine what a lie is? Donald Trump says "xyz" should they take that down because they feel "xyz" is a lie? Like how do you determine that objectively? Unless it was blatant "this man said china can run american ports" when nothing like that was ever said, then how can you determine that? I think she had a decent point with targeting specific groups in a specific way, like: specifically blacks, in a specific location, with false information. Like there was something with that but then she immediately runs off for the "oooo, i got you" s/hit.

Like her questions are dumb and the way she tries to create something out of it, like a typical boxing scene argument of "oooo, see, i got you" makes me feel like she's dumb and i'm not with this left right politics nonsense either. she's just yet to sound intelligent to me. she's applying ben shapiro without the fast talk run around.
                  She was trying to get Zuckerberg to commit to exactly what standard of fact checking there is going to be. As that could be very problematic with political ads especially if lies are targeted at certain groups with no oversight.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    That AOC or whatever that bird's name is didn't really do anything besides present a classic boxing scene argument.

This is a legit question, does anyone in the U.S think AOC is a smart woman?

I'm not American so I don't really care that much, but every time I hear her speak I can't get over how stupid she sounds.

She's one of those people who aren't very bright, who want to come across as much smarter/insightful than they are and just end up cringing the fuk out of you imo.

It's interesting to see the difference in media coverage on AOC vs a strong smart woman like Tulsi Gabbard who speaks like an adult, with confidence and demands respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      She was trying to get Zuckerberg to commit to exactly what standard of fact checking there is going to be. As that could be very problematic with political ads especially if lies are targeted at certain groups with no oversight.
                      But what is fact checking? Political ads have been propaganda since the beginning of political ads.

Why should Facebook determine what's right and wrong, and to my knowledge, I'd imagine that republican and right wing ads would probably suffer the most- as we've seen with youtube, google, twitter bias in the recent past.

Comment

Working...
                      X