No announcement yet.

Is Fox News a main stream media?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    It's like trying to argue you love underground metal by listening to Metalica
    Ride the lightning!

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

I think perhaps it makes more sense thinking of it like 80 million people wanting Trump out more than 80 million people wanting Joe in. It coulda been almost anyone running against Trump providing they were promising stability and normalcy and Boring Biden fit the bill perfectly... dudes the rough equivalent of John Major over here if you're old enough to recall the grey man.

Sense I get is that most Americans just wanted a return to something like normality, no matter how banal, shabby or corrupt they knew it to be rather than the chaos and hysteria and massive divisions that were both capitalised on an exacerbated by Trump.
      Back to normal eh?

Gas prices have gone up 1$, the middle-east is being occupied and bombed, thousands of American jobs have been lost, the borders are open, toy potatoes are offensive, coke needs its employees to be less white and American tax payers are paying for foreign abortions.

Yup, definitely back to "normal"

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Back to normal eh?

Gas prices have gone up 1$, the middle-east is being occupied and bombed, thousands of American jobs have been lost, the borders are open, toy potatoes are offensive, coke needs its employees to be less white and American tax payers are paying for foreign abortions.

Yup, definitely back to "normal"
        Doubtless. If there's one thing that'll never change it's that targeting the failures of incumbents - whichever side they're on - is always gonna be like shooting fish in a barrel. Fortunately the American population get to vote again in another few years and the merry-go-round continues with everything more or less staying the same behind the scenes. We do it pretty much the same over here too cept we tend to get a little less excited about it.
        siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Doubtless. If there's one thing that'll never change it's that targeting the failures of incumbents - whichever side they're on - is always gonna be like shooting fish in a barrel. Fortunately the American population get to vote again in another few years and the merry-go-round continues with everything more or less staying the same behind the scenes. We do it pretty much the same over here too cept we tend to get a little less excited about it.
          At least the Americans give the other a team a go every now and again.

Labour was last in power 12 years ago? And it doesn't look like they're going to win another election any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

At least the Americans give the other a team a go every now and again.

Labour was last in power 12 years ago? And it doesn't look like they're going to win another election any time soon.
            Labour's been suffering from an identity crisis for about the last 3 decades, maybe longer... lost much claim to being the party of the working classes probably under Blair, maybe even a little earlier and kinda went Tory Lite with identity politics tagged on top. Whether you find traditional Labour values and policies objectionable or not at least it offered a genuine alternative rather than just a watered down version of more of the same.

What surely ain't gonna do em any favours is cynically rebranding themselves as flag waving patriots just cos the PR guys say so though.

Comment

Labour's been suffering from an identity crisis for about the last 3 decades, maybe longer... lost much claim to being the party of the working classes probably under Blair, maybe even a little earlier and kinda went Tory Lite with identity politics tagged on top. Whether you find traditional Labour values and policies objectionable or not at least it offered a genuine alternative rather than just a watered down version of more of the same. What surely ain't gonna do em any favours is cynically rebranding themselves as flag waving patriots though.

You heard the saying about Guy Fawkes being the last honest man to set foot in parliament?
              Yeah man, I'm a traditional Labour voter, but I can't vote for IRA sympathisers like Corbyn or BLM kneelers like Starmer. Labour need someone like Alan Johnson in charge.

I'm just glad i spoiled my ballot at the last GE

Comment

Hilarious how people flipped on Fox because they refused to report conspiracy mess

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
                  Hilarious how people flipped on Fox because they refused to report conspiracy mess
                  I think I barely watching anything outside of local channels and CNN.

Comment

Fox news lost Shep Smith. They are about to lose Neil Cavuto. The morning slot called America's Newsroom should be dedicated to Jessica Tarlov talking about kaiser in the you know where marriages. Pretty cool. We have zero dialogue (like the Jim Morrison reference to a movie.) And we are talking about eighteen wheeler trucks for a video game. This jokebook, says Jason Schecter. Americans diss the crap out of each other. We are just mad and jealous I believe because we are not cool enough to be in a band. I am ready to leave Fox news and the manufacture of love constantly George Bush in the cold dust.
                    The two things that breathed life in the Frankenstein known as Fox news was the impeachment of Bill Clinton, which more and more I am thinking should not have been done. And the Iraq war under Bush and cronies. Which now I definitely know should not have been done. Untold hell. Fox was there to cheerlead all of it. And then the Patriot act. And now it is gay marriage. So I don't really believe they are conservative.
                    I think it is funny and telling when commentators like Tucker Carlson keep making these freudian slips on air. Like Trump can end this Trench -- I mean tragedy. Well yeah good boy. We are in a trench. That is what this whole rigged news crap is. Putting us in a trench. And what is going to end it?
                    I just can't take it anymore. The stupid nicknames for people like any of this is relevant. Bernie Panders (Sanders) or Don Lime (Lemon.)
                    We are in a world full of fictional characters anyway. What keeps feeding this? And when we get bored of making fun of the Bernie Bros or the League of Women Voters and all seasons of Nip/Tuck then we have to wonder about some mythological dates when the Clovis people appeared in North America.
                    (Yeah it is a weird trench we are in.)
                    It's like we are hoping for something that was really bad to just become god. By Angels or Santa Claus or by Baby face Nelson. Or throwing money in a well and getting it blessed by the spirit of Aphrodite. Is there a unified theory that relates size and metabolic rate across all organisms? If all the right wing is about is making fun of people's names, then what is upcoming? And ice cream is no longer a nickel for a big cone. I think there is a lot of angst out here because of that too. What do you think is throwing these rocks at me, says Solex in Montana. Well duh. Obviously it's a bigfoot! Or a Panders Lime bigfoot.
                    Bring me some of Blagovevech's hair! From prison. You know what a dab. Major major sources say. Don't you ever wonder what that means bostonman. Sucking the brains out of us. Time to put that toothpick of John Okra back into our okra family.
                    You're just going to poop it out, says Dr. Joseph Mercola
                    Sounds like Dr. Joseph Mercola is talking about Fox news on Lisa Garr. This on 2/23/2020
                    Stay aware of the Big bad bear. AKA Lisa Garr. Right, eh. Bostonman. Nah. I don't know. I am not sure what stay aware means. When someone says that we are not voting on laws anymore. Well what are we voting on then. Humanity's booty candy? Who is going to win the Titans football game. It is just a chamber program. A George Costanza line. While the top companies wear us down with talking about drones. Maybe drones are being made. I don't know (I have yet to see one.)
                    It's like are they all about to make some kind of sex tickle me elmo blah gloria film?
                    Are we stuck in some kind of coma now. Where everything is about drinking sodas. Anti-soda messages. Or low calorie, worsening obesity rates. Maybe eat unlimited raman noodles. I mean when I was growing up I was told that calcium is good for you. Milk yadda yadda. Now -- it's not? Sort of like an episode of V. And so is Fox news. No debts reported = No deaths reported. It shaka plane down = It shot the plane down. Joel Biden = Joe Biden.
                    Proving white lives matter would never trend, says Kennedy. Looks like slit throats with blood dripping down their white fur, says Kennedy about star bucks polar bears.
                    Yeah bostonman do you have an email address that says Zenflower?
                    I know that people need to make a living, says Mike in Denver Colorado.

Yeah I mean what are we prisoners of? Fox news? Or our own overemphasized beliefs. Like we are buffalo herded on the same tennis court. It's like the white house is burning. Pretty much the same way that Pompei was taken out by a volcano. We aren't really enhaling moon dust like astronaut but we are inhaling Pumas. (And it's obvious we are being told lies about Russia. I am not a huge fan of the Russians. But why is our new fighter the JSF-35 basically named the exact same as the new MIG fighter (The MIG-35.)
                    Wiping baby, says Megan McCain. What an ugly spud, right Bostonman.
                    Last edited by SteveErkleFan; 11-02-2021, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Definitely fake news but still mainstream.

Comment

Working...
                      X