Is Fox News a main stream media?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Fox News a main stream media?

So it's fake news also?

Fox News has always been main stream media just like MSNBC and CNN..

They're controlled opposition.
    Stan Love Stan Love Zaroku Zaroku like this.

Comment

Sure.

Are you saying Fox hasn't had pundits/talking heads that have not criticized and scrutinized Goranrld Blumpfff?

Because they have, and still do.

Do you need somebody to hold your hand and explain everything to you?

Comment

Well Smileyrius. Maybe it was a taco shell. Maybe bridges in Atlanta are made out of cheap taco shells. Do you know how to make sackclothe? Says George Burns. I wonder if George Burns is talking about biblical sackclothe. I'm sick of watching Tommy Lee Jones movies. I am sick of watching Tommy Lee Jones movies where people are throwing up. Aren't you? This is gang harassment. Have you ever had to put up with gang harassment. Do you know how to make sackclothe? I really don't like humans. Whether they are building bridges or seeing bridges collapsing and blaming it on PVC pipes burning.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Shepherd View Post
          Well Smileyrius. Maybe it was a taco shell. Maybe bridges in Atlanta are made out of cheap taco shells. Do you know how to make sackclothe? Says George Burns. I wonder if George Burns is talking about biblical sackclothe. I'm sick of watching Tommy Lee Jones movies. I am sick of watching Tommy Lee Jones movies where people are throwing up. Aren't you? This is gang harassment. Have you ever had to put up with gang harassment. Do you know how to make sackclothe? I really don't like humans. Whether they are building bridges or seeing bridges collapsing and blaming it on PVC pipes burning.
          Crackheads were lighting up that's what burnt down the I-85 bridge. You all over the place. Just watch yourself!

Comment

Fox news publicly stated they are not a real news site, and that are for entertainment purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Fox news publicly stated they are not a real news site, and that are for entertainment purposes.
              No, they did not.

You're using superfan twisting, turning, and interpretation of a specific quote to make that bs claim.

Dude, you can't believe everything Team D tells you. You must remember they mocked you guys as being "stupid" for doing just that. Stop being a stupid mindless parrot and start thinking for yourself.
              Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

I consider all news fake news. I just didn't have a catchy name for it like "fake news" til recently. Its all propaganda my friends, its just a debate on if its level 1 propaganda to level 10 propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  No, they did not.

You're using superfan twisting, turning, and interpretation of a specific quote to make that bs claim.

Dude, you can't believe everything Team D tells you. You must remember they mocked you guys as being "stupid" for doing just that. Stop being a stupid mindless parrot and start thinking for yourself.
                  Are you going to embarrass yourself like this your whole life?

Roger Ailes, Former fox CEO, openly admitted fox news was not real news. He said he didn't even consider other news channels his competition, and instead considers other entertainment and sports channels as fox news competition.

If you look up fox news in tv guide, they are labeled entertainment, not news.

And in the advertising world they are also technically labeled entertainment by their own advertisers.

Fox news is republican propaganda channel, their only agenda is to push pro republican stories, and create a fck ton of false outrage.

Comment

Roger Ailes, Former fox CEO, openly admitted fox news was not real news.
                    That is outright false.

For fun; source it.

He said he didn't even consider other news channels his competition, and instead considers other entertainment and sports channels as fox news competition.
                    This is true.

Ailes wasn't comparing FoxNews content with entertainment channels, he was comparing ratings with them.

You must understand history. Before FoxNews, news channels had small ratings, nowhere near the ratings entertainment channels had.

FoxNews changed that. They literally beat CNN and MSNBC combined. Hell, the Cartoon Network beat CNN and MSNBC.

So Ailes was pointing out that he'd so destroyed the news channels in the ratings that he was now gunning for the entertainment channels ratings.

Now you did get half of it right. Still "stupid", but an improvement in your case. I'll keep up your tutoring and maybe one day I'll cure your ignorance and stupidity.

I hope you've grasped today's lesson.

Comment

Working...
                    X